Ok when are people using wifi on there phones anyway?
    when they are driving in there cars? out at lunch? shopping?

Come on people! I mean you cant use wifi on your phone in most places you are anyway!
    With Sprint/Verizon EVDO Rev.A networks you get almost wifi like speeds everywhere you are!

Wifi is cool but really ask your selfs when are you REALLY going to use it?

what do you really need to be doing with wifi on your phone that you cant do over the network? you cant download big files! you cant send big files! its not like you can stream your netflix to your phone even with wifi.

People get you heads out of your butts with the "oh there is no wifi im not getting it or im going to at&t" crap! or what ever carrier has wifi on there blackberrys. The only reason they need wifi on them is because there networks are crap and cant keep up with the speed of Srint/Verizon network. They dont need wifi because there network is just as fast as wifi most of the time anyway!

Im happy people that complain about not having wifi on a amazing phone go some place else! I dont want them to have the same phone as me!
    Last edited by hooked_on_crackberry; 10-10-09 at 04:47 AM.
    10-10-09 04:39 AM
    Att has good coverage to. Its just principle with me. Why not give wifi if it makes people happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    obviously you haven't seen the "there's a map for that" commercial...
    10-10-09 05:34 AM
    you're storm doesn't have it....
    yes, you are storm doesn't have it.
    haha just messin with you
    10-10-09 05:36 AM
    I don't want to pay for wifi at hotspots like Starbucks, etc. I have great signal strength at home and at work. Thus, I have no need for wifi. I don't need another (wifi) radio to drain even more battery power. And no, I'm not willing to toggle the wifi radio on and off to conserve power (I leave my bluetooth radio on 24/7 for those instances where I hop into my car).

If my phone came with wifi, it'll always be left in the off position.
    10-10-09 11:27 AM
    I would use wifi at my job where my signal coverage sucks. Plus when I travel international I would use wifi rather than prepaid sim card.
    10-10-09 11:52 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD