Just because you don't need a feature doesn't make it "stupid" or "useless" does it, NO. If you don't need it you shouldn't care.

Just like some with a non smartphone saying BB's are stupid and pointless.

I don't get some of you on here, its almost like your jealous but instead show it through putting things down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm sure you don't get lots of things... mostly, in this thread, its that if
    people want to do video chats, they might already be able to do so with
    a laptop that they already own, and not have to buy a new phone to get
    that feature.
    06-18-10 03:28 PM
    Not a big deal for me. But when camera phones first started coming out I didn't
    think they would be of any use to me either.
    06-18-10 04:05 PM
    I'm sure you don't get lots of things... mostly, in this thread, its that if
    people want to do video chats, they might already be able to do so with
    a laptop that they already own, and not have to buy a new phone to get
    that feature.
    The point of this thread was for people to discuss what the point of a front facing camera is for. The point of this thread was not for people explain that they don't need it, and have other means of a webcam.

Why would people describe why they don't need it, while the OP was asking the point of its use?

A front facing camera has plenty of use. A lot wont use it, but a lot will.
    06-18-10 05:30 PM
    The point of this thread was for people to discuss what the point of a front facing camera is for. The point of this thread was not for people explain that they don't need it, and have other means of a webcam.

Why would people describe why they don't need it, while the OP was asking the point of its use?

A front facing camera has plenty of use. A lot wont use it, but a lot will.
    If you re-read the first post, you'll see that the intent was negative and that
    the person didn't see the burning need for a front facing camera... so, it's
    totally logical for everyone to say if they do need it or DO NOT need it.
    06-18-10 05:49 PM
    If you re-read the first post, you'll see that the intent was negative and that
    the person didn't see the burning need for a front facing camera... so, it's
    totally logical for everyone to say if they do need it or DO NOT need it.
    Meh, I see the OP as just questions to the uses. There was no talking down about the idea, just questions as to what possible uses it has, so I don't find that negative. But I am looking to have an evaluation argument, so whatever.
    06-18-10 06:06 PM
    Maybe because the OP doesn't find it useful and a lot of people agree with him?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-10 06:07 PM
    Meh, I see the OP as just questions to the uses. There was no talking down about the idea, just questions as to what possible uses it has, so I don't find that negative. But I am looking to have an evaluation argument, so whatever.
    Really? Well, whenever I see / hear a question, "What's the big deal about..." X...
    I think its a negative intent. Now, I am leaving work so whatever back at ya.
    06-18-10 06:19 PM
    Really? Well, whenever I see / hear a question, "What's the big deal about..." X...
    I think its a negative intent. Now, I am leaving work so whatever back at ya.
    Just different interpretations that's all. Enjoy your ride home.
    06-18-10 06:21 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD