What are some cool and quick features that anyone can share in regards to the BB Torch??? By reading another post I learned that there is an auto on and off feature to turn my phone on and off at a certain time if I do not want it to ring or receive messages. Please share any other great features. Thanks in advance!
    12-19-10 01:03 AM
    The best feature is the option of touch and physical use. U can use only physical with the keyboard and the trackpad or u can use only touch with the virtual keyboard and the touch for navigation, but I usually do a mix of both. Its a great phone. I love the bb experience and to me this is the best phone out there.

2. Big screen!
    3. OS 6 web browser
    4. Pocketability
    5. Battery life is great! I can go two days of full use, email, internet surfing, phone calls, texting, eveything!
    6. Its a blackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Calotag; 12-19-10 at 02:09 PM.
    12-19-10 01:37 PM
    +1 on almost everything he said. 'cept I don't usually go two days between charges...more like one day. I could go longer if I really tried, but it's better for these batteries to keep 'em topped off regularly anyway.

If I could add anything to the conversation, I guess it would be that the Torch is enerything you love about earlier BBs plus a big touch screen and a good browser. It's just a solid, reliable, well-integrated phone.

12-19-10 04:20 PM
    subscribed for later reading...

One thing I hate in the less than I week I've had it? the little "hour glass" every other thing I try to do... I might try upgrading the software version as per one of the top stickies on here..
    12-19-10 05:43 PM
    Everything Catalog said. Plus it looks sexy.

12-19-10 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD