Deff gotta go with the Tour, its my second blackberry, my curve 8330 was the ish, but the tour has both the bold and curve and some features from the storm making it The best blackberry on the market.
    09-19-09 01:26 AM
    The bold is the flagship berry; therefore, the best blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 03:56 AM
    the bold is seriously lackin in the memory department.

i had the storm, curve 8300, pearl, and my roomy has the 8900 and id def say the 8900.

the bold is nice and big, but it gets annoying have to do battery pulls. think about it, you have to remove your bb from its case (if you have one), pull the back door off, remove the battery, count to five at least, put the battery back in, close the cover, and wait 2+ minutes for your BB to boot up. i get pissed thinking about battery pulls, which can be a daily occurrence with pearls.

the boot up alone is very annoying, imagine having to do that once a week. its annoying having that down time. you dont have to do with the 8900, so it just works better. thats just my opinion.

also, everyone keeps saying the bold is nice because of its fatty size, but imo the pearl is good because its slim and small and sleek. girls, you know its not hot having that big phone bulging from your a**. and guys, we all know what you saying when you are sporting bigger phones and hummers....haha, i kid but smaller phones are necessarily bad, especially in an era where we are trying to slim down all technology and not super sizing things up.

just my 2 cents
    09-19-09 04:48 AM
    hahaha and no storm nowhere..its true it has samo issues but all that will be gone i think with tge new os 5.0 and sure type is the thing you just have to get used too..regqrds from my storm and opera 5.0
    09-19-09 04:59 AM
    Just for having 3G the Bold is the best BB, maybe the 8900 has a better camera but com'on who doesn't have a digital camera right now? as someone mention, put side by side the bold and the 8900 and open a web page and the bold will kick 8900's ***... and the keyboard is just the best keyboard RIM has ever made, ask anyone and they'll confirm the Bold's keyboard is just perfect
    09-19-09 05:08 AM
    the storm2 9550 I guess.
    09-19-09 05:17 AM
    And that statement will be true until the day you die.

The best BB hasn't been released yet.

When everyone is on LTE, and RIM comes out with a fresh kick-**** OS... I can dream right?

09-19-09 07:21 AM
    Deff gotta go with the Tour, its my second blackberry, my curve 8330 was the ish, but the tour has both the bold and curve and some features from the storm making it The best blackberry on the market.
    No WiFi = FAIL

09-19-09 07:42 AM
    8703 is the best one :-D
    09-19-09 07:54 AM
    Okay...now what, in your opinion(s), is the best SPRINT Blackberry?

11-05-09 12:43 PM
    Tour 9630 is the best CDMA BB and Bold 9700 is the best GSM BB. Buy one of those based on which carrier has the best coverage in your area. Sprint is a CDMA carrier, so you would get the 9630.

For me, WiFi is useless when you have Verizon's EVDO network and an unlimited data plan and I assume Sprint users would agree if they live in good 3G coverage areas.

The Bold 9000 lacks memory and has a 2MP camera but some people like the bigger size; however, it is outperfomed by the two newer models I listed above.

The Curve 83xx is a dinosaur at this point...
    11-05-09 02:15 PM
    Tour 9630 is the best CDMA BB and Bold 9700 is the best GSM BB. Buy one of those based on which carrier has the best coverage in your area. Sprint is a CDMA carrier, so you would get the 9630.

For me, WiFi is useless when you have Verizon's EVDO network and an unlimited data plan and I assume Sprint users would agree if they live in good 3G coverage areas.

The Bold 9000 lacks memory and has a 2MP camera but some people like the bigger size; however, it is outperfomed by the two newer models I listed above.

The Curve 83xx is a dinosaur at this point...
    How does the 9630 compare to the Dino 8330, specifically?

I just got the 8330 several days ago and am finding the browser speed really sluggish-- I deleted BrickBreaker, and added only one theme! But I am used to the keyboard

11-05-09 04:09 PM
    In my opinion, its a huge upgrade - higher-resolution and brighter display, faster processor, more memory, and a more modern BB OS (4.7). I like the keyboard much better. If you are used to the Curve keyboard, check out the Crackberry main page - there is a new Curve 8530 coming to Verizon and likely to Sprint eventually that has a keyboard like the 8330. That might be the time for you to upgrade!

How does the 9630 compare to the Dino 8330, specifically?

I just got the 8330 several days ago and am finding the browser speed really sluggish-- I deleted BrickBreaker, and added only one theme! But I am used to the keyboard

11-05-09 04:22 PM
    great info thanks guys
    11-05-09 05:38 PM
    no such thing really... its all relative to what u wanna use it for.
    11-05-09 06:06 PM
    Well, mciriello, you've certainly given me much to mull over! You're a font of knowledge--lol--

Sounds like you're really a fan of those Berries; I will check out the 9630, since I'm with Sprint.

Ciao

In my opinion, its a huge upgrade - higher-resolution and brighter display, faster processor, more memory, and a more modern BB OS (4.7). I like the keyboard much better. If you are used to the Curve keyboard, check out the Crackberry main page - there is a new Curve 8530 coming to Verizon and likely to Sprint eventually that has a keyboard like the 8330. That might be the time for you to upgrade!
    11-05-09 06:29 PM
    clearly the droid.
    yeah- so its not a bb, but its still going to be the best
    11-05-09 06:31 PM
    Why? What will the Droid do that Blackberries don't?
    clearly the droid.
    yeah- so its not a bb, but its still going to be the best
    11-05-09 06:39 PM
    By far, The Tour!
    11-05-09 06:51 PM
    i was eyeing for curves when i thought bold were too
    big for me. only to realize that not just the screen resolution,
    even the backlight were big different. (mine at 50 is still brighter than my friend's at 100 on 8530 curve).

and the wifi is so useful at times whenever u cant get the best network coverage.
    a point that i convinced another friend who's going from javelin > tour.

thats just couple of the many things that i think bold stands out as e best bb.

not a big fan of touch screen phones. so mine is

bold > tour > curve > storms - IMO
    12-20-09 10:55 AM
    I'd say my 8320.
    12-21-09 12:58 AM
    I would say 9700.

12-21-09 01:39 AM
    I'd say the Storm 2...until the Tour 2 comes out
    12-21-09 01:55 AM
    For multimedia Storm 1 with OS 5.0.0.425 if not Storm 2. For full qwerty kb then Bold 9000.

12-21-09 05:02 AM
    9700...light, powerful, and sex-ay
    02-08-10 08:39 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD