Hiya,

I hope you're all right.

I would like to use my Passport on some days and then switch to my Leap on other days. I already know how to pop my SIM card in and out and use an adapter for the Leap.

Do you have any tips for carrying over text message conversations between phones?

I already tried using the 'SMS Backup' BB World app between the phones, but it is not ideal.

Any other considerations to keep in mind when switching between phones on different days?

Any tips would be appreciated. Cheers!
    03-17-18 04:35 PM
    Hiya,

I hope you're all right.

I would like to use my Passport on some days and then switch to my Leap on other days. I already know how to pop my SIM card in and out and use an adapter for the Leap.

Do you have any tips for carrying over text message conversations between phones?

I already tried using the 'SMS Backup' BB World app between the phones, but it is not ideal.

Any other considerations to keep in mind when switching between phones on different days?

Any tips would be appreciated. Cheers!
    No easy way, the phone will move e mails with no issues. But old messages do not move.
    03-18-18 09:30 AM