I'm looking to switch from an IPhone 3GS to a Blackberry.

I am just wondering if buying a new Blackberry at this point in time would be a poor decision (considering the new models being released in the near future). Will there be major software updates in the new phones? Will you be able to get a hold of these if you have an older model?

I figure the torch would be a good transition to Blackberry from the IPhone as I have become accustomed to the touch screen, but I have heard mixed reviews. Any suggestions?
    08-11-11 06:56 PM
    I assume you're on At&t? At this point I'd hold out just a little longer and get the Bold Touch when they release it, it's going to be the best all around BB experience.
    08-11-11 07:14 PM
    either the torch 9810 or 9860 would be a great transition coming from an iphone 3gs for the larger screen.but you should also wait to see what the i5 will bring to the table.
    08-11-11 07:20 PM
    The first torch is going to be a bargain in a few weeks! I bet you could get the 9800 for 200$ and use that for a little before getting the latest and greatest. Thats the economical answer...

If you're a straight up baller, then get the 9850/9860 when it comes out, it looks like a great phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD