is there any basic BB features that you wish you used that you don't?

i'm not a business user--- but i do have need for BB

for 2010, i am going to try to start using my Tasks, Memo Pad & Calendar applications because i'm sure they are useful i just never use them lol

and i recently decided to stop reading all about it and try the greatness that is QuickLaunch .... :dies: i don't know how i ever lived with out it
    02-26-10 09:19 PM
    I make use out of everything on my bb, if not then I wouldnt need one.
    02-26-10 09:22 PM
    sooner or later, you will get around to use all of it.
    02-26-10 09:30 PM
    I make use out of everything on my bb, if not then I wouldnt need one.
    well that doesn't make any sense to me. the only feature on a BB that you can't get on other phones is... what? BBM? and BrickBreaker lol~!
    02-26-10 09:32 PM
    sooner or later, you will get around to use all of it.
    i mean... i guess... i've been using BB since the 8320 FIRST came out... and ive been through like 8 or 9 different models.

i think the calendar i actually do use... but not really... just because facebook syncs to it and it shoots me reminders once in awhile but its all preset for like birthdays and stuff i always feel like i don't have enough going on in my life to justify using it or if i can't remember something with as little as i do have going on it wasn't that important to begin with lol
    02-26-10 09:35 PM
    Easy. The contacts for charging from a dock.

I don't have a dock.
    02-26-10 09:36 PM
    yeaaaaaaaaa...................No, think harder.
    02-26-10 09:36 PM
    you must try poynt!

Basic feature that I dont use: BES email... I dont have a server...
    02-26-10 09:38 PM
    i used poynt for a very long time but recently migrated to super pages app which i like MUCH better
    02-26-10 09:47 PM
    Kind of an odd question. The features people don't use are usually because they
    consciously decide not too.

For instance, I hate texting but I have zero desire to use it more.
    QuickLaunch for the record is a standalone app, not a feature.
    02-26-10 10:44 PM
    I wish I knew more people with BBM, but I do use most things on my BB.
    02-26-10 11:47 PM
    I'd like to start using the calendar and tasks apps more! As a single mom who's finishing a college course, I could really use more organization in my life. I've used those two apps a few times before, but really only when there was a birthday or anniversary or something along those lines that I just knew I'd forget but didn't want to. I need to start using those reguarly.
    02-27-10 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD