This alert icon started showing on my Torch (the green thing with the number 90 by it). I have no idea what it is. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

12-28-10 02:08 PM
    It looks like a battery life monitor, but I see there's already one to the left....
    12-28-10 02:09 PM
    It's a battery meter and it's telling you that your battery is at 90%. Did you recently download a 3rd party battery app?
    12-28-10 02:11 PM
    On my phone that is the modern battery meter from SixTools.
    12-28-10 02:22 PM
    Thanks so much - yes, that's it. I recently installed sixtools and didn't realize it added the battery icon. It's funny that I have the OS6 Perfected theme, which shows the percentage of battery life remaining on the home screen, and they've never been the same numbers between that and sixtools. (I'd like to think I could have figured this out on my own if the numbers were the same.)
    12-28-10 02:57 PM
    Do you have Meterberry by chance because their new build has this and it looks like the one they allow you to display now.
    12-28-10 03:00 PM
    Thanks so much - yes, that's it. I recently installed sixtools and didn't realize it added the battery icon. It's funny that I have the OS6 Perfected theme, which shows the percentage of battery life remaining on the home screen, and they've never been the same numbers between that and sixtools. (I'd like to think I could have figured this out on my own if the numbers were the same.)
    Same here with the standard icon and SixTools never matching. I just turned
    off the one for SixTools as it was redundant.
    12-28-10 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD