Looking at girls.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    Exactly. Any platform user can do that.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    02-28-14 03:14 PM
    BlackBerry is addictive for BlackBerry people because it's mostly about bringing people together using raw communication tools; it's about being hyperconnected with one's contacts. The other platforms are addictive for the self-centered narcissist types (the masses) and set people apart; for those types it's mostly about the flapping, angry bird: navel gazing to the extreme.
    So 98% of people are narcissists? I doubt that's true. You can do the same things on all platforms.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    02-28-14 03:16 PM
    I had knee surgery February 7th. I've been in a recliner 24 hours a day except for bathroom breaks and 3 hours a week of physical therapy.

I'm pretty sure I've spent almost the remainder of my time on CrackBerry. I must be addicted. Seems like I spent most of my time awake between CrackBerry and BBM Channels. Even in physical therapy while exercising my leg, I'm reading through the forums on my Z30.

I also have a Q10 for work. So usually I've got my Q10 holstered on my waist and my Z30 in my pocket. Right now they both are always with in reach, but usually one of them is being used for something.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30 on VZW from Philly
    02-28-14 03:45 PM
    So 98% of people are narcissists? I doubt that's true. You can do the same things on all platforms.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    No, you really can't. I was surrounded by strangers in a crowd the other day in a hectic moment, carrying on several conversations simultaneously, editing and sharing documents and calendar appointments, etc. Toasties coming in left and right. Everyone around me was mesmerized, watching me use this strange device as if it were something out of Minority Report.

Finally, I got a moment to breathe, put my Z30 in my pocket, and this young lady compliments me on my phone and asks what kind it is. She said it had been off her radar but now she was seriously considering a BlackBerry. This Z30 is a chick magnet.

If you think BB10 is even in the same bush league as the others, you haven't used it. At least where productivity and communications are concerned, it is head-and-shoulders above the rest. To bring it back around to why it's so addictive: it's great to be connected so well and to be so productive!
    wincyUt likes this.
    02-28-14 04:11 PM
    So 98% of people are narcissists? I doubt that's true.
    It's true. There's a place for that entire society. It's called facebook. BlackBerry has facebook available also, but that's why I said BlackBerry is mostly about being hyperconnected with one another whereas the other platforms are mostly about navel gazing.
    02-28-14 06:49 PM
    No, you really can't. I was surrounded by strangers in a crowd the other day in a hectic moment, carrying on several conversations simultaneously, editing and sharing documents and calendar appointments, etc. Toasties coming in left and right. Everyone around me was mesmerized, watching me use this strange device as if it were something out of Minority Report.

Finally, I got a moment to breathe, put my Z30 in my pocket, and this young lady compliments me on my phone and asks what kind it is. She said it had been off her radar but now she was seriously considering a BlackBerry. This Z30 is a chick magnet.

If you think BB10 is even in the same bush league as the others, you haven't used it. At least where productivity and communications are concerned, it is head-and-shoulders above the rest. To bring it back around to why it's so addictive: it's great to be connected so well and to be so productive!
    Again, I have used Blackberry's including BB10. While all platforms are a little different, they all basically do the same thing. It makes me laugh to hear you feel superior to Android or iPhone but if it makes you feel good go ahead. After all, its a Blackberry fan site so delusion is allowed.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    02-28-14 07:33 PM
    It's true. There's a place for that entire society. It's called facebook. BlackBerry has facebook available also, but that's why I said BlackBerry is mostly about being hyperconnected with one another whereas the other platforms are mostly about navel gazing.
    I'm supposed to take you serious?

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    02-28-14 07:34 PM
    I'm supposed to take you serious?
    I don't really care if you do. You're clearly not a BlackBerry person. Your pathology is paradoxical: BlackBerry hate juxtaposed with an uncontrollable urge to hang out on a BlackBerry fan site.
    02-28-14 07:48 PM
    I don't really care if you do. You're clearly not a BlackBerry person. Your pathology is paradoxical: BlackBerry hate juxtaposed with an uncontrollable urge to hang out on a BlackBerry fan site.
    You should listen to yourself talk mocking other platforms. No wonder people don't want to use Blackberry anymore.

Moving on to a more intelligent conversation.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    02-28-14 07:59 PM
    You should listen to yourself talk mocking other platforms. No wonder people don't want to use Blackberry anymore.

Moving on to a more intelligent conversation.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    I hope you realise that two wrongs don't make it right. Just go over your conversations above and you will realise that you are doing same thing as the people you are criticising.
    I would suggest you let it be; to each their own. People shouldn't be bashing other platforms and neither should others be bashing BlackBerry.
    02-28-14 08:19 PM
    So other platforms aren't addictive? What are all those people doing walking down the street and walking into light posts for?

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Probably having a hard time typing on cramped keyboards. Less efficient, time consuming and frustrating.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    02-28-14 08:44 PM
    Again, I have used Blackberry's including BB10. While all platforms are a little different, they all basically do the same thing. It makes me laugh to hear you feel superior to Android or iPhone but if it makes you feel good go ahead. After all, its a Blackberry fan site so delusion is allowed.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Let it go..

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    02-28-14 08:46 PM
    Once you got black you never go back.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 08:49 PM
    BlackBerry search
    BlackBerry led
    And
    BlackBerry typing

Makes addictive

BHiNDER
    02-28-14 08:57 PM
    I know one of the reasons I keep coming to the berry is all this sweet info CB gives me.
    *pun intended*

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 01:16 AM
    * sobbing* I wish I knew. I wish I damn knew why I'm addicted to this Z30. I just can't state a particular reason

From Zarafet my Z30.
    03-01-14 01:18 AM
    BlackBerry Forever.

Posted via BlackBerry Q10Bold
    03-01-14 02:25 AM
    I bought a 9320 curve as my first phone ever since then completely hooked I have a 9900 q10and z10 now the z30 it's a simplicity and complexety rolled in to one with these wonderful phones
    03-01-14 04:40 AM
43 12