there are several reasons why i deserve to win, including the following:
    - i need a case for my berry, since i am a total klutz and am constantly dropping it
    - i work for rogers, and if i had a dollar for every time someone needed help with their blackberry but could have easily found the answer on cb, i would be a rich girl
    - i never win anything. and i mean NEVER.
    05-21-08 03:49 PM
    I really want that F>CK voicemail t shirt! I'm assuming that is from phonetag, I'm a huge fan of the service and I think that would be a great shirt for the gym. That said, all the other stuff sounds great also.
    05-21-08 03:50 PM
    There were 2 things that came out of WES that I'm excited about, & oddly enough, they rythme. But I swear that has nothing to do with it!

1. Vlingo- the voice recognition software. This might come in really handy. After reading about it, I downloaded the Yahoo OneSearch. Kinda nice to take a break now & then from typing.

2. The new Viigo!! I already use Viigo non-stop, it's definitely one of my favorite programs. So I can only assume the new one will be that much better!

Thanks for the twitter updates, Kevin, it made it feel like I was actually there!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 03:50 PM
    Count me in as well!

I thingk the things that interest me are the BB Bold (hoping the CDMA version follows quickly) and Unity4Life! I'm always looking for my remotes... My BB is always by my side, so I know one of those units will be making its way to my home one way or another.
    05-21-08 03:55 PM
    I gotta say I am ready to see this Unity remote in action. What an idea. That will be the envy of all my buddies.
    05-21-08 03:57 PM
    I'm in.

I am a Crackberry newbie. I have begun to carry around my Curve 8310 like it was my IV bag or something. If it is not attached to my hip or sitting in front of me a note of panic sets in.

I would love a schwag bag or a unify4life remote.

With the schwag bag I could show my crackberryness.

With the unify4life I could make the DVR system even more complicated for my wife to operate! Bonus!
    05-21-08 03:59 PM
    The unity4life is awesome, talked to the guys at WES and told them it needs PS3 support. I just "accidentally" broke my harmony remote.
    05-21-08 04:00 PM
    i guess i would really like the one that you're giving away 3 of so i could, for 3 days in a row, proudly show off my blackberry addiction by way of t-shirt, and OtterBox case... everyone needs one really... i do cuz i'm clumsy and sometimes my 8120 likes to dive right off the papers i carry to my car.

i mean, i'll take either one really.

i guess i don't really have a better reason than anyone else, besides.... please?
    05-21-08 04:02 PM
    I really could use the Unity4Life remote!
    05-21-08 04:04 PM
    I love this site...
    05-21-08 04:04 PM
    a) My favorite thing SHOULD'VE BEEN os 4.5, but it's going to have to be Bold's announcement.

b) A revolutionary (read: innovative) BBerry. The Bold is great, but honestly, it's much of the same.

c) I wanna win an app that lets me control my ps3's bluray videos with my berry. Too awesome.
    05-21-08 04:06 PM
    I'm all in. The best thing to come out of it was the 9000. At first i wasn't to big on it, but the more info i got on it made me turn. I just might get one when it hits t-mobile. Maybe January as a B-Day gift for myself. PEACE
    05-21-08 04:08 PM
    i would proudly sport one of those viigo bags if i was lucky enough to win it, as i really think the viigo team has created a solid useful product that really should come preinstalled on new BBs. i can't wait for project tango either! also, i have a 2 month old and i think if i could fit some diapers, wipes and a bottle or two in that bag i wouldn't need the huge diaper bag we currently use. come on, do it for the kid!

secondly, i think that BB cap would look great on the golf course as i currently do not have a cap to wear on the links.

thirdly, the thing i look forward to most in wes '09 is getting an invite and a free touchscreen bb when i arrive. that won't ever happen though. i'll settle for wes '08 schwag!
    05-21-08 04:09 PM
    Thanks for letting me enter. I really enjoy Crackberry. It is a great place for a newbie toget great info
    05-21-08 04:12 PM
    wes2008 schwag rules. some very cool stuff you guys got your hands on
    05-21-08 04:13 PM
    Tell Us: a) your favorite thing coming out of WES 2008 this year or b) what you hope to see at WES 2009 or c) what you'd like to Win and Why!

a) BB Bold and Unify4Life Remote.
    b) Anything Blackberry
    c) Unify4Life Remote, so I can rid of all 3 remotes
    05-21-08 04:16 PM
    looks like great stuff abounds!
    05-21-08 04:17 PM
    One of everything, please.
    05-21-08 04:21 PM
    I want anything, just cause I like free stuff. The BOLD announcement is without a doubt the best thing. I'm already planning on "upgrading" my grandparents cell so I can get one!!
    05-21-08 04:23 PM
    a) My favorite thing coming out of the WES 2008 this year is the Unify4Life. b) I hope to see more products and applications for BlackBerry smartphones to make my life easier and more enjoyable. c) I would really love to win the Unity4Life remote. I just got a new BlackBerry Curve 8320 and would love to put it to use.
    05-21-08 04:24 PM
    Best Thing? Kevin returning with all the goodies for us to mb win count me in!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 04:24 PM
    Me please!!
    05-21-08 04:25 PM
    I am new to Blackberry after using Palm platform for ten + years. Palm should be ashamed of themselves! My 8830 runs circles around the 700P. Would love to win some goodies.
    05-21-08 04:25 PM
    Can you pass the remote?
    05-21-08 04:27 PM
    a) your favorite thing coming out of WES 2008 this year
    All the juicy details of the BB bold
    b) what you hope to see at WES 2009
    I'd like to see ME at WES 2009

c) what you'd like to Win and Why!
    I'd like to win anything--because its all so cool! (and I never win anything--ever).
    05-21-08 04:29 PM
548 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD