One of the best things I saw at WES was PhoneTag. I'm using it now and it's pretty darn good. It sure does cut down the time spent listening to voice mails!
    05-21-08 07:33 PM
    The new Viigo software looks interesting. I think it is something I would use everyday as I already use the RSS reader all the time. Unify4Life also looks to be a good program.
    05-21-08 07:34 PM
    WES 2008, it was cool to see the BOLD even if Kevin had it already

But more and more products coming out this year and more years to come. Long live Blackberry!!!!!

Thanks for the chance
    05-21-08 07:37 PM
    i want it!
    05-21-08 07:51 PM
    They officially revealed the bold. I want I want I want

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 07:55 PM
    sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-21-08 07:55 PM
    I would like to win anything... I love getting goodies for my berry. I am always shopping for new things.

05-21-08 08:01 PM
    Best of wes - Viigo Project Tango. This thing is going to rock! Can't wait for the debut!

05-21-08 08:08 PM
    well, of course Im looking forward to the Unify4Life remote!!

and since my 2 year old son already knows not to touch daddys "Macberry" I can put away the other remotes so he cant change the channel on me anymore!!

please!! let me win one of the Remotes!! I need it!!
    05-21-08 08:11 PM
    Count me in on this....... that would be an awesome venue to attend! Looks like you came across alot of cool items!

Brandon
    05-21-08 08:11 PM
    I would love to win one of the remotes. I have been intending to buy one since I heard about it so to be able to try it free would be wicked.

05-21-08 08:17 PM
    Crackberry always doing it bigger and better!!

I browse pins****(i edited that) once and a while, and enter all their contests to get free ish, from a place i dont care about.

They has 3 unify4life to give away.

AS ALWAYS, CRACKBERRY DOES IT 1(or 2) BETTER!!!!!!!

Thanks Kevin, you guys rock!!
    05-21-08 08:22 PM
    the unify4life looks sweet. the bold looks awesome but i'm holding out for the thunder or storm. and i want to win dad-gummit
    05-21-08 08:24 PM
    Definitely Viigo Tango. Can't wait to get it!
    05-21-08 08:24 PM
    because i lost my job and my car and all i have is my BB and my feet
    05-21-08 08:25 PM
    at WES 2009 I would like to see Ted Rogers' daughter in a tight t shirt.
    05-21-08 08:36 PM
    Oh!! I wanna win because I never win anything and it would be the coolest to walk into the office with all my sweet schwag!!

05-21-08 08:38 PM
    I would like to win BOTH the Viigo bag and the Unify4life because I am a blooming Crackberry adict in need of the fix. I am look forwar to next years touch screen Blackberry storm aka thunder aka awsome :-)

05-21-08 08:39 PM
    at WES 2009 I would like to see Ted Rogers' daughter in a tight t shirt.

INSTANT WIN, GIVE HIM A BAG NOW, BEFORE THE CONTEST ENDS. el oh el
    05-21-08 08:39 PM
    Slap me some schwag!! I'd love one of the remotes, just another great reason to keep my baby in hand, kiss her through out the night, tell her how pretty she is and all the wonderful things she can do
    05-21-08 08:48 PM
    cuz everyone loves free stuff!
    05-21-08 08:50 PM
    The F<ck Voicemail shirt is Awesome. I could definitely use the otter case too. I'm not sure why the unify4life is so awesome other than being a cool toy to show off.
    05-21-08 08:52 PM
    The F<ck Voicemail shirt is Awesome. I could definitely use the otter case too. I'm not sure why the unify4life is so awesome other than being a cool toy to show off.
    Unify4Life is so awesome for me, as with my tv, surround, 100disc cd, tivo, eq, fm receiver, and the bedroom tv, dvd, tivo, could all be controlled by my BB, which is on me 24/7 anyway???

Yea, thats awesome, for me.

9 remotes consolidated to my BB?
    yea, im gonna buy it if i dont win it!
    05-21-08 08:55 PM
    I would love to win any of the prizes since I am new to blackberrys and CB and can't afford any great swag or the remote. I think I should win something because I really could use a pick me up while going though this kidney issue and I would like to give some of the stuff to my wife whom has put up with me during this very hard time.

Sorry had to play the heart strings card.

05-21-08 09:01 PM
    Great recap, I hope to make it to 2009, being new to BB and CB, I already find myself addicted!

A) My favorite was Unify4Life remote, very cool!

B) What I would like to see in 2009 is something similar to the Unify4Life remote BUT a step further. I would like to see an App that can start your car, with a remote starter, that works better than the ones on the market for cars and perhaps even more features like, AC on, or a certain radio station on, or CD disk playing...how cool would that be!

C) I am not picky, I will take anything FREE Since my first BB is going to be the Bold, I guess anything that would make my new experience even better If I got to pick, I would probably pick the remote

Once again, great recap!
    05-21-08 09:03 PM
548 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD