Hello everyone, you may remember me from posting here I'm known as Mr. Very hairy Sack. My last post here was on february 15 2009.

I use to be a bold9000 user then went to the iphone 3gs. I am not sick and tired of the iphone. I think touch screens are lame and its just not my thing. The browser is about the only good thing on the iphone, and it also has a crystal clear camera, pictures are amazing.

Anyways, i heard about the new 9800 blackberry slider that is coming out and am going to get it but now i found out that its touch screen which really pissed me off. I did however notice it has the trackpad so im hoping they'll allow you to somehow disable the touchscreen or i just wont use it. I'm going to be going to the rogers store once it releases to try the 9800 and 9780 to see which I like.

Never gonna use an iphone again, and the iphone 4 is the biggest rip off scam i've ever seen. apple is very smart in the way it releases its phone and its things. all it added to the 3gs was a compass and video camera, rofl. i dont think ive ever even used the compas.. now on the 4 they just add the facetime and a better camera.

And for anyone thinking about getting an 'android' google phone or anything running on android. i wouldnt even touch an androd running phone. they are pieces of crap. the software is glitchy and laggy. if you want touchscreen apple iphone is best, at least the software is smooth.

Blackberry forever.

-Mr. Very hairy sack
    Last edited by SackHarry; 07-31-10 at 06:24 PM.
    07-31-10 06:09 PM
    07-31-10 06:20 PM
    The 9800 has a touchscreen, a full keyboard and a trackpad. There are multiple ways to move around and to type.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 07:13 PM
    Thanks for sharing, I mean about the iphone not the hairy sack. But it was insightful! Haha Welcome back!

Shaved with my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 07:30 PM
    Thanks for sharing, I mean about the iphone not the hairy sack. But it was insightful! Haha Welcome back!

Shaved with my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Heh, sorry but I can't find my razor, maybe one day I will.
    07-31-10 07:41 PM
    Welcome back Mr. Hairy!

07-31-10 07:47 PM
    I used to think the same about Andriod as I had two of them in a month less than a year ago in a Cliq and mytouch...IIRC they were running 1.7, which was indeed crap and lagged and was not impressed one iota...

Well yesterday messed around on a Driod Incredible and Driod X and WOW, totally different! Speed, smoothness, UI and awesome screens! If the 9800 don't make me happy, indeed I will be going back to Andriod and been a Berry user for years, but we lack a lot....however I do love my 9700!

I didn't think I was into TS's anymore, but those might bring me back...even texting is easier than my mytouch was...Cliq had keyboard, but sucked compared to the 9700....

I like having options!

By the way after I was done looking at those Driods on Verizon, I went down to shops (was in mall) and peeped att and the IP4 and man...it is a beautiful phone and smooth, but I refuse to be a iPhone fanboi and be another sheep in the heard of Steve Jobs as he thinks he is a cult leader....kinda is really. Not my thang! Nice toy though.

08-01-10 07:14 AM
    Where do people get this "Steve Jobs is a cult leader" thing? Is it because people are loyal to the products? Just wondering.
    08-01-10 07:36 AM
    Wellcome back an droid an iphones are in there own little class you could say there more of a multimedia device that can make calls that's how I see them I mean those phones offer a lot but yet to offer what berry offers that's how I see it I could never leave rim

08-01-10 01:23 PM
    I was thinking the same thing when I read the thread title!
    08-02-10 03:44 AM
    I have an iPhone and BB. I think both r the best phone I can find. iPhone is good for it's plenty apps, games and bigger screen. It's a great entertainment device I must say. BB is the solid cool work machine. Buttons still rules especially when you need to do email and have a lot to type. The touchscreen on iPhone can make me crazy sometimes.
    08-02-10 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD