Crackberrians... has anyone else noticed that the Wells Fargo app, starting today, doesn't open your account anymore? Instead get a message in the app saying something like: this device isn't support anymore, use text banking or Web browser... not a big deal but I wonder why was that... I have a pp with the os .2204, I have used this app many times before and after updating the os about 2 weeks ago

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 05:53 PM
    You are more or less out of luck since Wells Fargo never made any officially supported app for BB10. You could try looking for older APKs to sideload and do a trial and error till it works again. But then again, I would be leery of using old apps for accessing something as important as online banking.
    06-24-15 05:58 PM
    The one in BlackBerry World? Works fine for me on 840. Just tried it. It none other than a shortcut to the mobile site anyway.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 05:59 PM
    Crackberrians... has anyone else noticed that the Wells Fargo app, starting today, doesn't open your account anymore? Instead get a message in the app saying something like: this device isn't support anymore, use text banking or Web browser... not a big deal but I wonder why was that... I have a pp with the os .2204, I have used this app many times before and after updating the os about 2 weeks ago

Posted via CB10
    Wells Fargo doesn't care about the BB users. Only IOS and android. Their just like all the rest that don't want to support BlackBerry. But they still want your money. I don't bank with those greedy crooks anyway.

Posted via CB.10 on my  Z10
    06-24-15 06:23 PM
    Wells Fargo doesn't care about the BB users. Only IOS and android. Their just like all the rest that don't want to support BlackBerry. But they still want your money. I don't bank with those greedy crooks anyway.

Posted via CB.10 on my  Z10
    Very few banks support BB, and I think those are mostly in Canada. This is because most banks worldwide have just a tiny number of users who insist on BB10 or BB7 apps.

But the mobile website works fine for you, right?

If you live in Canada, you may be able to find a bank that supports your devices.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    06-24-15 06:36 PM
    The one in BlackBerry World? Works fine for me on 840. Just tried it. It none other than a shortcut to the mobile site anyway.

Posted via CB10
    The Wells Fargo 'app' in BlackBerry World is nothing more than an insult lol. Same with Dictionary.com's 'app' a while back that is nothing more than a browser shortcut.
    06-24-15 06:39 PM
    i mean, i was using the android port... until today i was able to open and run the app as normal... but today i get a message saying that the device isn't supported anymore... of course, i can use the browser, but i was wondering if the same happened to someone else (USA)... thanks!
    06-24-15 06:48 PM
    Look for an update via snap. Or amazon app store.

I also had problems with Navy Federal and the square screen. I had to swipe down from inside the app and change the size to rectangular mode. A little annoying but it works. I'm on a Q10, so might not be so bad on a passport.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    06-24-15 06:57 PM
    I'm using Wells Fargo app downloaded from Snap on Verizon Z30 with 10.3.2.840. I have no problem with it not working , log in ,or being a not supported device. l just updated app yesterday and works great.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 06:46 AM
    Well, I found a solution to my issue... definitely I have a new app version that doesn't allow me to access my account due to my device (identified as an Android device I guess since I am using the android port from snap)... but then, I changed the app size (from full size to rectangular) and now works... once I get access to my account I can go back to any size... actually, I don't specially like the app design in this Wells Fargo new version...

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 09:36 AM
    Yup, changing the size worked. But the interface is entirely different than it used to be. Weird, since I don't recall updating this app recently.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 11:50 AM
    I spoke too soon. Even after changing the size I get the incompatible message when I try to deposit a check. This really sucks, as I used the app regularly to do that.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by zachgeo; 06-25-15 at 02:51 PM.
    06-25-15 11:53 AM
    Ok... I will try a deposit in different sizes and will report back if I am lucky

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 02:36 PM
    I recommend using the Web version (IMO it's better and with full functionality) and put a link to your home screen. I use it all the time.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    06-26-15 09:47 AM
    I recommend using the Web version (IMO it's better and with full functionality) and put a link to your home screen. I use it all the time.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    Including check deposit?
    06-26-15 09:59 AM
    Well, sadly I must confirm that I am not able to deposit a check using the app or the website... I believe the problem isn't the OS (I am in .2204), I think has something to do with the new version of the Wells Fargo app... so sad...

Posted via CB10
    06-27-15 04:28 PM
    Well, sadly I must confirm that I am not able to deposit a check using the app or the website... I believe the problem isn't the OS (I am in .2204), I think has something to do with the new version of the Wells Fargo app... so sad...

Posted via CB10
    The Wells Fargo "app" in BBW is nothing more than a link to the browser website. You cannot deposit a check with this "app". You have to get the android version in order to do that. Wells Fargo states on their website that their app is only available for iPhone and Android.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    06-27-15 07:23 PM
    Yep, that's the app I have used for a long while already... but as I said, it stopped working the deposit check function...

Posted via CB10
    06-27-15 08:24 PM