I want my keyboard already I ordered 2 from Crackberry and need more in a month,but I really want mine bad.
    One the second note i am Happy that RIM is gonna make a few bucks on something that they make.I am getting tiered of seeing them having to give their stuff away just to stay in the game.
    03-26-12 03:07 PM
    Forgot to add the pic here we go.
    03-26-12 03:12 PM
    I got the email from the Crackberry Shop saying it will be 6 weeks before I see mine.... Ah the joys of online sales....
    03-26-12 03:17 PM
    :-( I have a keyboard one from Amazon 40$ and it's disconnects all the time can't even get a full sentence out just sucks. I know the bb one will be dead on like the bridge.
    03-26-12 05:34 PM
    Dam this keyboard flew out like hotcakes despite all the flack about the price...
    03-26-12 06:07 PM
    Sold out at a bunch of The Source stores in the Toronto area. A few I spoke to said they expected more this week.
    03-27-12 01:38 PM
    I received mine on Thursday the 22nd, nice little early bday gift I won't lie, it does take some getting used to, such a small keyboard, but I am getting there and wouldn't trade it for the world. Works great if you know what to expect from it. Slight issue with the connection dropping, but I've found it gets more reliable the more I use it. I think its just a PB bluetooth issue in general as I had something similar with bridge when I started using it. Now it (bridge) stays connected no problem, hopefully the keyboard will soon as well.
    03-27-12 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD