So because Fox says so it must be true? I have nothing against Fox per se...but when it comes to their technology information, more often than not it is flat out stupid.
    12-18-14 06:17 AM
    Already posted here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=983779

BlackBerry hates America!
    12-18-14 06:18 AM
    This article is a joke. The author's biggest complaints from BB Passport are being heavy and unable to type with one hand. Clearly he's announcing his bull**** list of 2014 fails without even using devices at all. To believe this article, I have to think all other popular websites like cnet, amazon and knowyourmobile etc. are lying about how great BB Passport is. Nonsene
    thatplaybookguy and twirlyboy like this.
    12-18-14 06:27 AM
    It has been well documented that Fox listeners are the least worldly and most uninformed of all Americans. It couldn't even get a license in Canada as a news station, it had to be licensed as entertainment along with Diva and TMZ. Sad but true.
    It's ironic the disregard Fox detractors have for the truth when they are criticizing Fox for its untruthfulness.

snopes.com: Fox News Banned in Canada
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...banned-canada/
    12-18-14 06:45 AM
    Passport is perfect!

Passport
    twirlyboy and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    12-18-14 06:56 AM
    It's ironic the disregard Fox detractors have for the truth when they are criticizing Fox for its untruthfulness.

snopes.com: Fox News Banned in Canada
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...banned-canada/
    Don't really understand what you are saying but the snopes article simple restates what I said. So I guess we are in agreement. I liked the little bit of Fox spin at the end, I guess their feelings were hurt by the CRTC process.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 07:16 AM
    Lol, let the BlackBerry continue... loving my BlackBerry passport!

BlackBerry Passport and loving it!
    wincyUt and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    12-18-14 07:30 AM
    Lol will anyone take this guy seriously? HE counts a product that didn't even release as a failure, and then also includes a category that increased by over 7% as a failure as well. I literally laughed out loud at this gem:
    However, the Fire Phone weighs a full ounce more than the iPhone 6
    It weighs a full OUNCE more then the IP6?!? How could they! Omg, everyone who uses a Firephone better hit the gym STAT before they get carpel tunnel! .

Delete the link from the OP, don't even give that clown the click traffic.
    12-18-14 07:38 AM
    While I own the Passport (and clearly think it is a great Blackberry device), I can relate to the article if you just look at it from the eyes of the USA. In the USA no carrier has begun to sell the device...no one has wanted to take a risk. I bought mine from ShopBB on day 1 of launch and had it 2 days later. But when you walk into any carrier store and show them the device it is like a deer in the headlights. No one has a clue. In the USA it is a failure ...not because of the device and capabilities, but the lack of support from the carriers.

As for me. I enjoy not being part of the crowd and will most likely be a BB supporter till I go and meet the Lord.
    12-18-14 08:50 AM
    2 words.. Fox News
    Don't over reach. Fox News has been BlackBerry-friendly the past year. Crackberry had some nice links to very positive video recently.
    12-18-14 09:02 AM
    Not to worry, it's foxnews..... they don't know anything. They can barely even get the news right.
    Posted via CB10
    This did not come from Fox News. If you pay attention you would see that it came from a site called "Tom's Guide". Here is the link:

10 Biggest Tech Fails of 2014
    organized_mayhem likes this.
    12-18-14 09:08 AM
    Fox News, really? Bahahahahahahahahaha the most unreliable news outlet in the world and you are going to take all that seriously? hahahahahahahaha I just peed myself. Who's this Tom? Are they an engineer with decades of electronics knowledge or is he just some dude that reviews stuff? I think the latter and not the former. Still stand by my Bahahahahahahahahahaha.
    12-18-14 09:39 AM
    I don't agree with the article. But I am having autofocus issues with my pp

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 09:41 AM
    I have never seen Fox news. Are they important wherever they are? Do they cater to outdoor hunting enthusiasts?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. They are CNN's main competition in the USA.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.3337/ t&at
    alan510 likes this.
    12-18-14 09:47 AM
    Unsubstantiated article without data to prove the results, which would mean it's based on opinion, makes me angry.
    12-18-14 09:52 AM
    Fox news is for the Honey Bo Bo and Hill billy hand fishing demographic.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 09:54 AM
    At least it is mentioning the Passport.

What's scarier than a negative article is having no coverage at all from the press.

I am glad that people are still writing articles about BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10
    12-18-14 09:57 AM
    Article is by Fox News. Immediately invalidated IMHO.

Didn't even get to the part about the Passport after I read "Apple Watch has nothing to fear" under the Android Wear section.
    12-18-14 09:58 AM
    I think we already knew that the Passport wasnt going to be a popular device among general cell phone users. It is a device targeted for a very specific user base. And say what you want about Fox News but Fox it is one of the top viewed networks in the US. Anything they say is going to get into a lot of eyes and ears. Because of that, its not a good development in general for the Passport to be on this list.
    12-18-14 10:08 AM
    Fox News is the media failure of the decade and the BlackBerry Passport is NOT for those will an IQ less than 50. Hence they are mutually exclusive. QED.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 10:15 AM
    Such a big joke that only one carrier in the U.S. sells it.

Yep, doing well...

BlackBerry hates America!
    12-18-14 10:16 AM
    I have never seen Fox news. Are they important wherever they are? Do they cater to outdoor hunting enthusiasts?

Posted via CB10
    Fox is basically a tabloid on TV along the lines of the laughable Sun News in Canada.

Z10
    12-18-14 10:17 AM
    Fox News. Nuff Said. Except, if you're enjoying your BlackBerry Passport, who cares what the next person says writes. Again........Fox News.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    12-18-14 10:18 AM
    Never heard of Fox News, only aware of Fox No News in the States.
    12-18-14 10:35 AM
    So u have a clown that doesn't like the passport and calls it a failure, meanwhile big businessmen using passports making millions, ask them if it's a failure. Articles like this is a waste of time

To me passport is the best thing that has happened in the tech world, a phone I LOVE, so it's on a fail list, so I should sell it because it's a fail. Unreal these people. Complete *** clowns.

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    12-18-14 10:38 AM
201 1234 ...