hello all, i was a pretty active member here. even spilling sticky details on unreleased product for a while. however i went on a break because i thought data was too expensive and went to the bell motorola hint for a while, after having nightmares during the day with that phone, i am now up at 2 am too excited to sleep going to get a pearl flip in the morning feels good to be back
    08-28-09 12:48 AM
    Welcome back..
    08-28-09 03:00 AM
    Let me know how ya like the flip. I wouldn't trade my bold for it but when I had my 8130 I REALLY wanted the pearl flip. Some people don't like the suretype but to be completly honest I think it makes it A LOT eaiser when only txting with one hand as the buttons are much bigger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 03:55 AM
    And also how is the hint? I don't know anything about it other than it has a qwerty keyboard. But I was talkin to this girl that was gonna get one. Assuming by your post I figure you prefer bb but is it decent?

08-28-09 03:57 AM
    Welcome back - and stay around this time!

08-28-09 04:38 AM
    Welcome back
    08-28-09 04:44 AM
    Welcome back to the party. From my relatively short time here one thing I have learned is you may leave but you will be back sooner or later.
    08-28-09 06:56 AM
    Let me know how ya like the flip. I wouldn't trade my bold for it but when I had my 8130 I REALLY wanted the pearl flip. Some people don't like the suretype but to be completly honest I think it makes it A LOT eaiser when only txting with one hand as the buttons are much bigger.

Yeah let us know what the flip is like. My first BB was an 8100 completely by accident... And am I glad it was! Wouldn't trade back to the pearl from the Bold but always interested to hear what people think of them. I really didn't mine the sure type...you get used to it.

08-28-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD