Well after a 9 month hiatus away from my Blackberry and cheating with an iPhone, I have come back (almost back) to my favorite phone with all the right curves!! Much of it seems has changed. It might take the whole weekend to get familiar with my phone again. Much OS updating to do and hopefully get all the software back on that I paid for awhile ok, if not oh well. Last time I checked, Crackberry Nation was only 300,000 strong, now a million. Where have I been, oh yeah under a iPhone coma. I still have my iPhone for fun and Blackberry for business!!! Well I am happy to be back!!
    04-24-09 08:10 AM
    Hey you!! Glad to have you back in the fold
    Leave again and I'm going to have to call your mama.
    04-24-09 08:12 AM
    Welcome back from the dark side.
    04-24-09 08:12 AM
    Welcome back. If you don't mind me asking how do you like your iphone?
    04-24-09 08:16 AM
    Welcome back TO the dark side. We have cookies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 08:17 AM
    Welcome back. If you don't mind me asking how do you like your iphone?
    Actually I like it a lot and still use for a lot of applications. The multimedia aspect of it is wonderful with iTunes, Facebook app, etc, etc. I plan on using my berry for work related only. Since my berry isnt WIFI, I use Skype on the iPhone which is wonderful. I am happy to be using both!!
    04-24-09 08:20 AM
    Yea I'm in a toss up for an iphone unless I can upgrade to the 9630 when that comes out in May. I have played with the iphone and i enjoy it, but I want to see what it is like when it is running the new 3.0 OS.
    04-24-09 08:21 AM
    Yea I'm in a toss up for an iphone unless I can upgrade to the 9630 when that comes out in May. I have played with the iphone and i enjoy it, but I want to see what it is like when it is running the new 3.0 OS.

Much is riding on the new 3.0 OS, plus with iTunes App store hitting one billion, yes that is correct one billion apps downloaded since 2007 that is very impressive. I like the curve becuase it is small. I was going to get the Bold when it came out but flipped to the iPhone. iPhone had more appeal than the Bold did.
    04-24-09 08:24 AM
    Welcome back TO the dark side. We have cookies.

I like cookies, what kind of cookies though???
    04-24-09 08:25 AM
    Yea one thing that has turned me off about that iphone is that you cant even MMS yet or copy and past? That is something blackberries have had all along. So are you going to run 3.0 when it comes out? If so please write a review in the iphone forums.
    04-24-09 08:26 AM
    Welcome back! Glad you finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel and came back to your BB!

04-24-09 08:30 AM
    Welcome back! Glad you finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel and came back to your BB!

I guess we can say "Once you go black you never go back"
    04-24-09 08:31 AM
    They also say once you go Mac you never go back.
    04-24-09 08:33 AM
    They also say once you go Mac you never go back.
    True Statement. I got my first Macbook and I will never go back to a PC with windozeee.
    04-24-09 08:34 AM
    True Statement. I got my first Macbook and I will never go back to a PC with windozeee.
    I actually don't have a Mac but I look at shiny pictures of them online every once in awhile, and sigh.
    04-24-09 08:37 AM
    I actually don't have a Mac but I look at shiny pictures of them online every once in awhile, and sigh.
    Oh boy, I used to be like that and then I went to best buy and financed one and I love it!
    04-24-09 08:39 AM
    Glad to have you back!!!
    04-24-09 08:39 AM
    Oh boy, I used to be like that and then I went to best buy and financed one and I love it!
    Hmm I'm looking at education discounts or something like that they have on their site, one day, one day.
    04-24-09 08:40 AM
    Yea one thing that has turned me off about that iphone is that you cant even MMS yet or copy and past? That is something blackberries have had all along. So are you going to run 3.0 when it comes out? If so please write a review in the iphone forums.
    Yes I am and I will add some review for it!!
    04-24-09 08:43 AM
    Ok I need to move my phone contacts off my blackberry and the need to load them again. I have to reset my phone and start from scatch again. Personal thing. I have 250 contacts that I would like to keep. So how can I move them somewhere, reset the phone and then place them back.

Wow I really forgot a lot!!
    04-24-09 08:46 AM
    Did you do a back up on your dm...you should be able to add them back from that.
    04-24-09 08:51 AM
    Did you do a back up on your dm...you should be able to add them back from that.
    I deleted all of that when I switch to iPhone. I have an VZW 8330 running a beta OS of 4.5 and now since VZW has the release I would like to use that. When I downloaded and installed it, DM didn't see it and didn't install it since I already have beta 4.5 on it!!!
    04-24-09 08:57 AM
    Ok I need to move my phone contacts off my blackberry and the need to load them again. I have to reset my phone and start from scatch again. Personal thing. I have 250 contacts that I would like to keep. So how can I move them somewhere, reset the phone and then place them back.

Wow I really forgot a lot!!
    Amp has it, open desktop manager and select backup. When you want to put them back on - and this works with a new device as well, plug in and hit restore. This will restore all databases and settings to your device including things such as bbm contacts. If you only want to restore select items, open backup/restore, select advanced tab, select file tab over the box on the left, then select the back up file you created. This will populate the box with all the files from your backup. Select the data bases you want restored to your device and click the arrow between the boxes to move the selected items to the right hand box, and this will update your device at the same time. Good Luck .

04-24-09 09:07 AM
    04-24-09 09:12 AM
    I deleted all of that when I switch to iPhone. I have an VZW 8330 running a beta OS of 4.5 and now since VZW has the release I would like to use that. When I downloaded and installed it, DM didn't see it and didn't install it since I already have beta 4.5 on it!!!
    How To Downgrade Your BlackBerry's Operating System | CrackBerry.com
    04-24-09 09:14 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD