Kevin, you should contact the folks at TWIT and demand to appear on This Week in Google to defend RIM.

And, of course, forum members should e-mail the TWIT guys.

The participants last Wednesday were Tom Merritt (host), Gina Tripani (regular), Jeff Jarvis (regular), and, I think, somebody from LifeHacker.

Somebody asked the question, "Is there any argument left for owning a BlackBerry?" The entire panel (of non-Blackberry users) could not think of one.

I'd like to see you demand to respond. By the way, Steve Gibson (of TWIT's "Security Now" podcast is a Blackberry user. You might ask to have him join the discussion because Blackberries are very secure and he is very well respected among TWIT listeners.

Of course, you might ask them to invite Kim Khardasian. Maybe she'll accept the invitation.

Jamie
    02-11-11 11:16 AM
    Demand??? LOL! Get over it!!
    02-11-11 11:34 AM
    I may be wrong, but I think they'd react very positively to a polite "demand."

I listen to several of their podcasts. These guys have lots of listeners. Crackberry would certainly profit from the exposure.

But, more important, they love spirited discussions. They'd enjoy it and so would we all.
    Last edited by jsciiijd; 02-11-11 at 02:36 PM.
    02-11-11 02:34 PM
    Is it really a surprise that people on a show called "This week in Google" have nothing nice to say about BlackBerry?
    02-11-11 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD