Hi, I currently have a Blackberry storm 1 and I"m looking to make good on my upgrade from verizon. I'm interested in the X, but don't want to shell out 200 dollars (I'm a HS Senior, so I don't have a lot of cash to throw around). I found this deal online, and it looks ok but I had never heard of the website before. Is it reliable?

It's called cellstores.com or bestincellphones.com

also the same deal is on dell.com
    11-28-10 07:29 PM
    Just remember these prices are only valid when you sign for a 2 yr contract
    11-28-10 07:35 PM
    Never heard of it but do know that with sites like amazon and wirefly you sign 2 contracts, meaning you have 1 with verizon and 1 with the other site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 07:48 PM
    the same deal but better is on dell.com. What do you mean 2 contract? do i get two bills?
    11-28-10 08:05 PM
    you might want to check your local carrier cell store, they're usually close to other deals but what i like is when there is a problem that i cant handle i go in and hand over the phone and its fixed
    11-28-10 10:09 PM
    the same deal but better is on dell.com. What do you mean 2 contract? do i get two bills?
    No but if you terminate your contract early, change your plan, change your data plan, etc. the secondary site may charge you a fee. Read all the requirements of the deal and anything they ask you to agree to before making the purchase.
    11-28-10 10:22 PM
    let me set this straight. I sold for an indirect for almost 5 years. It is a two yr contract just like any other contract. For the first month the indirect will cover the phone and after that the warranty is picked up from corporate Verizon. IF the customer did cancel his contract he had to pay us for the phone but the ETF was paid to corporate Verizon. It is a Verizon contract........our contracts were sent to Verizon as well as a copy kept in our office. The only difference on dealing with an indirect is sometimes the phone may be a better deal, but usually we were the same price. And if the customer showed us that the phone was less costly from corporate we would honor it. But as far as contracts go, it was the exact same contract. not an extra one. At least with us it was. He retired and that is the only reason I am not selling anymore....
    11-30-10 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD