Hey guys can someone direct me to a good and reliable website that has good information on upcoming phones of this year.
    05-16-11 01:01 AM
    here! Most are rumoured with no announced released date. Bold Touch was annouced
    I'm kind of assuming you are talking about blackberries too eh
    05-16-11 01:09 AM
    CrackBerry is the place to be for BlackBerry rumors. For devices that are rumored but not yet announced, check here: Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Another good resource is Kevin's BlackBerry Road Map for 2011.

Android rumored devices can be found at our sister site, Android Central: Rumors | Android Central and Rumored devices - Android Forums
    05-16-11 01:47 AM
    i used to browse phonescoop.com or mobileburn.com for news and stuff.
    05-16-11 02:03 AM
    Thanks guys, and ya I was talking more about all types of phones not just Blackberry. I've always had a Blackberry but I'm thinking of finally jumping ship to an iphone or android type of phone since I feel like RIM is too far behind those 2. But again im open to all phones so if I know an amazing Blackberry is also coming out then that is definitely on my list.
    05-16-11 03:19 AM
    according to phonescoops homepage, the Samsung Charge just went on sale this weekend for Verizon. enjoy!
    05-16-11 03:24 AM