Hi i just had my sons 8520 unlocked from T-mobile so he could use his tescos contract sim, the sim works fine but when he clicks on web and walk, t-mobile still comes up and says cant connect try again later can somebody help me please i have a very anoyed 14 year old son lol thanks kerry
    07-15-11 05:24 PM
    Umm... This is probably a stupid question but what's "web and walk"? Why not use a different browser?
    07-15-11 05:42 PM
    The SIM card must have BlackBerry Internet Service added to the accout. That will provided the connection to enable Emai, Messaging and Internet.
    07-15-11 08:28 PM
    Umm... This is probably a stupid question but what's "web and walk"? Why not use a different browser?
    Web n Walk is T-Mobiles' name for their internet browsing package, only for the T-Mobile UK though.
    Tesco is a global grocery and general merchandise retailer headquartered in Cheshunt, United Kingdom.
    They have everything from garden centers to a record labels. Tesco also operates cell/home phone and broadband businesses.
    07-15-11 08:34 PM
    Does Tesco offer a BlackBerry data plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 11:38 PM
    Does Tesco offer a BlackBerry data plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes they do.
    Tesco Mobile BIS Site
    07-15-11 11:44 PM
    It looks like a service book problem, if you have a BIS activated with your data plan then just update the service book on his Blackberry device ....
    07-16-11 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD