i have a curve 8330 and i do alot of work on graigslist by posting on graigslist and ever since i have this curve and i post on graigslist the posts dont appear on graigs i have used mini opera ,bolt ,and the reg blackberry browser none is successful very frustrating can anybody give me some insight on the best web browser to use for graigslist i can view the posting i just cant get the post i di to appear -help
    03-25-10 08:09 PM
    btw its Craigslist not graigslist

have you tried their mobile website ? craigslist: mobile classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events
    plus if you go to the blackberry app world you can get a Craigslist application for your Curve 8330 its not free tho its about $3-4
    03-25-10 08:19 PM
    For someone who uses graigslist a lot you'd think they would know what its called lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 09:55 PM
    title edited
    03-25-10 10:31 PM
    Lmao.. I can't post on graigs from my browser either.. But it would be nice to be able to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 10:11 AM
    try using craigslist and not graigslist LMAO. But seriously there's an app that is made for that. I never used it so I can't tell you but maybe you should give it a try.
    Last edited by TheBBman; 03-26-10 at 10:19 AM.
    03-26-10 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD