For those of you that have weathereye, have you been experiencing "Sorry, data is unavailable? this has been happening to me as of late... Yesterday I deleted and re added and it worked for awhile then the dreaded sorry, data is unavailable... Any reason why? Besides weathereye, is there a better app out there?
    03-09-09 02:06 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing. Just noticed it last night. I have not deleted it and reinstalled. I am hoping it will just resolve itself lol..... It is giving accurate info on the home screen but when I go to long term forecast I get that unavailable message then I get the long term forecast.

Hope it works itself out since I hated weatherbug
    03-09-09 02:11 PM
    I had WeatherEye before WeatherBug for about a week. I got rid of WE because of that same problem you're having. There was always an issue.
    03-09-09 02:14 PM
    Anybody recommend a good weather app? I couldn't find weathereye for some reason. Thanks in advance
    03-09-09 02:24 PM
    Anybody recommend a good weather app? I couldn't find weathereye for some reason. Thanks in advance
    If you have a Bold put this in your browser...

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/bold/bold.jad
    03-09-09 02:25 PM
    Try weatherbug. Many folks like it.....
    03-09-09 02:25 PM
    Thanks for the replies. A lot of people from what I read don't really like weatherbug. I'll do my own findings. Thank you either way
    03-09-09 02:32 PM
    BBweather is pretty good too, lots of useful info in the way of forecast choices and it puts a temp icon on the homescreen. A cursor over gives current conditions and it's free
    03-09-09 02:37 PM
    So weatherbug pretty much froze my phone. I installed and went to run it and it froze. I did a battery pull and tried to open up weatherbug and again froze. I'm going to try BBweather. Hope that one works out better
    03-09-09 02:54 PM
    So weatherbug pretty much froze my phone. I installed and went to run it and it froze. I did a battery pull and tried to open up weatherbug and again froze. I'm going to try BBweather. Hope that one works out better
    WeatherBug froze because it requires BB Maps. I forgot to mention that. WeatherBug works great for me.
    03-09-09 02:59 PM
    WeatherBug froze because it requires BB Maps. I forgot to mention that. WeatherBug works great for me.
    Oh lol. Yea I don't use BBmaps. Thanks for the info though
    03-09-09 03:01 PM
    Oh lol. Yea I don't use BBmaps. Thanks for the info though
    I don't use it either. I use Google. But I just have BB maps installed for WB. I just hide the icon.
    03-09-09 03:02 PM
    Here's a few screenshots....

03-09-09 03:05 PM
    Having the same issues with weathereye. If you hit escape then cancel your long term will pop up. Weatherbug looks good though. Have to think about that one.
    03-09-09 03:08 PM
    Man looks pretty nice. I don't know I may have to get BBmaps now just for Weatherbug.
    03-09-09 03:08 PM
    Weatherbug direct works well for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 03:13 PM
    It says my device does not support BB maps. Can anyone help me out here?
    You may have to re install through DM.
    03-09-09 03:17 PM
    Anyone have a OTA link for BB weather? Or is there something else thats better besides weather bug?
    03-09-09 03:20 PM
    It says my device does not support BB maps. Can anyone help me out here?
    You need to use a non att theme. Then install it through the app loader on DM.
    03-09-09 03:20 PM
    Anyone have a OTA link for BB weather? Or is there something else thats better besides weather bug?
    I'm not sure about that.

But only WeatherBug direct will work for a Curve.

The .jad that I gave earlier is only for the Bold or Storm. It's an actual app that doesn't require the BB browser. WeatherBug direct does.
    03-09-09 03:21 PM
    Thank you for all the help. I have to wait until I get home then. Thanks again
    03-09-09 03:25 PM
    Here's a few screenshots....
    that looks a little similar to BBweather...nice!
    03-09-09 03:49 PM
    Yes I have noticed this message while it is downloading the info., but waiting patiently for a few seconds & it shows the short term &/or long term info. that you requested. A minor issue otherwise it works fine.
    For those of you that have weathereye, have you been experiencing "Sorry, data is unavailable? this has been happening to me as of late... Yesterday I deleted and re added and it worked for awhile then the dreaded sorry, data is unavailable... Any reason why? Besides weathereye, is there a better app out there?
    03-09-09 04:10 PM
    I just deleted and readded weathereye and it says sorry, no data available. Dang, and I liked WE too.

03-09-09 06:42 PM
    You need to use a non att theme. Then install it through the app loader on DM.
    And also a nonATT OS. ATT blocks BB Maps as many of us have found out. The only workaround (namely the people who have BBMaps installed without any problems) is to upgrade the OS to a nonATT version.
    03-10-09 08:55 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD