Hi,
    Now I use an app called Weather Plus 2.0 to have weather information push to my home screen (this is different from having an icon slot for weather info). This way on my OS6, I can see the weather even when the phone is locked.

I am looking into buying BerryWeather, but I cannot find any info on push to screen on that app without having a weather slot? Can someone may be post their BerryWeather home screen icon so I can see what it look like?

I emailed Bellshare and they told me there is a trial version, but I can only find their free version and no trial for the app either on AppWorld OR on their website.

Weather Plus 2.0 push information to screen and I can see the weather even when the phone is locked. The only reason I don't like it is because I need "feels like" weather data, which BerryWeather has..(in Canada wind chill aka feels like temp is important)

So, can you push weather data to screen with BerryWeather and what is it look like on your locked and unlocked screen?
    Is it customizable to show feels like data on screen and/or on app's icon? The free version cannot show "feels like" temperature on icon (like it can show hi/low)

Thank you.
    Last edited by mss-ca; 03-23-11 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Highlight key points
    03-23-11 12:53 PM
    BerryWeather/BeWeather both update on the home screen with either the icon or on the wallpaper, and both Ultimate Lock and Patten Lock have integration with it. Ultimate Lock is more configurable and will allow the feels-like temp to be displayed while locked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mssca likes this.
    03-23-11 03:16 PM
    BerryWeather/BeWeather both update on the home screen with either the icon or on the wallpaper, and both Ultimate Lock and Patten Lock have integration with it. Ultimate Lock is more configurable and will allow the feels-like temp to be displayed while locked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What is BerryWeather look like when the phone is locked with RIM's regular lock that comes with the phone? When the weather is displayed on screen with BerryWeather, is it look like? The reason I am asking this, I had bad experience with buying apps and they deleting them because I don't like them. Can you post a screen capture picture of this? The picture on Google image search for BerryWeather screen seems to have HUGE weather data on the screen, that's what I don't like and I want to know if I can make the home screen icon smaller?

I am student and I don't want to waste money and I hope you guys are kind enough to help me out before I pay for it.

Thank you.
    Last edited by mss-ca; 03-23-11 at 03:59 PM.
    03-23-11 03:55 PM
    BerryWeather itself does not show on the screen when the phone is locked. You have to use BerryWeather in conjunction with another app such as Pattern Lock or Ultimate Lock.
    mssca likes this.
    03-23-11 04:04 PM
    BerryWeather itself does not show on the screen when the phone is locked. You have to use BerryWeather in conjunction with another app such as Pattern Lock or Ultimate Lock.
    Oh... ok... then I am going to stay with Weather Plus 2.0 which I got it for free... it shows up on locked screen and at least its free anyway.

THANK both of you.
    03-23-11 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD