what im saying is that there are places set up for people to post their complaints in and places to post that they are switching phones. But for some reason they choose to flood the forums with their own new post saying the same old things over and over. Im not saying peope dont have the right to complain but do it in the threads mods have set aside for you and keep the main areas open for people who want to come to crackberry and enjoy the site rather then seeing 1000000 negative posts over and over. It does more harm to the image of RIM then good and those people are not helping the situation any. Pretty simple and not unreasonable in the least.
    I'd like to start of by saying, I see your point.

Now the part that I see as... well mah. Is the part were I bolded. It's not our job to make RIM seem better then it is, because really only RIM could do that. I mean you never hear a dedicated Iphone forum being flooded by bad reviews do you?
    I know it's a forum for fans and they should be proud. Although when you say there's a flood of bad reviews in a fan forum for that product. Well somethings awfully wrong. Is it helping, no. I mean the last time I checked, there was only around 450 members active on these forums. Then about 6550 quests, but we don't see them flooding with joy now do we?
    These are bad times for RIM, so I wouldn't expect the most happies of people. Lol, although I'm sure we've been told it'll soon get better.
    Why even the latest CB podcast seemed negative and depressed, and they're the forums host. Lol, it seemed in the podcast that they're happies moment at DevCon, was inventing the BB kickstand!? I don't know... maybe they were nervous for doing their first live podcast, or maybe they's really no big positive news going on with BB at the moment...

Though they'res still around 70mil. BB subscribers, so RIM still has time. Although I'd like to see the need to stand up against negative threads come to an end as well, but you know how it is.
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-22-11 09:52 AM
    I'd like to start of by saying, I see your point.

Now the part that I see as... well mah. Is the part were I bolded. It's not our job to make RIM seem better then it is, because really only RIM could do that. I mean you never hear a dedicated Iphone forum being flooded by bad reviews do you?
    I know it's a forum for fans and they should be proud. Although when you say there's a flood of bad reviews in a fan forum for that product. Well somethings awfully wrong. Is it helping, no. I mean the last time I checked, there was only around 450 members active on these forums. Then about 6550 quests, but we don't see them flooding with joy now do we?
    These are bad times for RIM, so I wouldn't expect the most happies of people. Lol, although I'm sure we've been told it'll soon get better.
    Why even the latest CB podcast seemed negative and depressed, and they're the forums host. Lol, it seemed in the podcast that they're happies moment at DevCon, was inventing the BB kickstand!? I don't know... maybe they were nervous for doing their first live podcast, or maybe they's really no big positive news going on with BB at the moment...

Though they'res still around 70mil. BB subscribers, so RIM still has time. Although I'd like to see the need to stand up against negative threads come to an end as well, but you know how it is.
    Quoted for truth. When RIM does right it will be reflected in the atmosphere of this forum. The negative posters didn't cause RIMs issues.
    10-22-11 10:09 AM
    With all the talk about BB keeping up with the pack, what are they doing about it? Can they even play in the same ballpark? We'll see...or, maybe read about it on our new iPhone or Droid?! Time is now to really make the donuts Blackberry!

Sent from my real keyboard Torch using Tapatalk
    10-22-11 11:30 AM
    With all the talk about BB keeping up with the pack, what are they doing about it? Can they even play in the same ballpark? We'll see...or, maybe read about it on our new iPhone or Droid?! Time is now to really make the donuts Blackberry!

Sent from my real keyboard Torch using Tapatalk
    I don't think they need to "keep up with the pack." They need to focus on, and develop, what makes blackberry devices great and put a lot more energy into improving that. They have something good. Make it great, make it more reliable, expand on it. No need to change completely.

They need reform, not total to rebuild from scratch. Just minor renovations with a few additions.
    10-22-11 11:46 AM
    PEACE people! Take it easy. Please don't complain about this. Its over all the outages and stuff. If you are switching to another device then say so in the right thread. Stop the baiting and trolling....
    That's my statement

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-11 12:00 PM
    I don't think they need to "keep up with the pack." They need to focus on, and develop, what makes blackberry devices great and put a lot more energy into improving that. They have something good. Make it great, make it more reliable, expand on it. No need to change completely.

They need reform, not total to rebuild from scratch. Just minor renovations with a few additions.
    Exactly. It's like table makers trying to make the next iPad killer. Not going to happen. If you have a good product people will but it. I keep referring to Microsoft and their Windows Phone 7, but they are taking the right approach. They are not trying to kill Android or the iPhone. They know it's a long race and are focusing on getting it right rather then boasting about how many apps their Market Place has .
    10-22-11 01:28 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD