We need Ads on Television like these:

Which was actually made by BlackBerry

And ...

Which was a mash up.

BlackBerry & Nintendo Alliance. Bring Pokmon to BlackBerry 10.
    10-06-13 03:27 PM
    These are over one minute long...not sure how well they can translate to TV, maybe movie theaters can work.
    10-06-13 03:31 PM
    Yes. These would be perfect to put on the big screen. These would wow people.

Posted via CB10
    junior2you likes this.
    10-06-13 03:33 PM
    The first one is genius. That needs to air yesterday.

Night Radio Show Tune-In and Discussion: C0012487D Q&A with an Ex-Mormon/LDS: C00121BDD
    junior2you likes this.
    10-06-13 03:36 PM
    Very smart......those would be awesome

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 04:00 PM
    Wonderful. Both should be broadcast somewhere.
    10-06-13 04:06 PM
    I've just tweeted both to Blackberry and UK_Blackberry. They'd be fools not to retweet them.

Great advertising. Maybe we should do it for them since they seem incapable of doing it themselves?

Typed on and then corrected by my Z10. http://geekphreek.com
    10-06-13 04:25 PM
    Both of those are very good commercials but I do think that they would be totally useless in appealing to general consumers. The ads really seem more like they are selling QNX than they are the BB10 devices. There is also nothing attention grabbing (from a general viewer standpoint) about either.

I think they play well for us here on CrackBerry because we know what they are talking about.
    junior2you likes this.
    10-06-13 05:00 PM
    I'm always confused as to what the marketing strategy is at blackberry. If there is one at all. Fire Boulben and his whole squad. Put people who can execute in those roles.

Those two commercials are great and should be used. Is there any way to communicate with the nearly invisible marketing team there?

Gawwd

?10
    Mack Gans likes this.
    10-06-13 09:58 PM
    I remember seeing those months ago and couldn't gather why I never saw them on TV as they are great

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 10:14 PM
    I agree with you to some extent they grab me

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4030A using CB Forums mobile app
    10-06-13 10:39 PM
    These are over one minute long...not sure how well they can translate to TV, maybe movie theaters can work.
    They should have found a way to put the second one as the super bowl ad. That super bowl AD they showed was enough to warrant Frank boulben's exit from the company.
    10-07-13 01:15 AM
    I like the BlackBerry produced ad but it really should have said "BlackBerry 10" and not just "BlackBerry". Because the brand is so tarnished in the US, most people simply think all those things are a disillusioned advertisement.

I showed this same ad to about 60 people during a presentation and without my caveats explaining that it was referring to BlackBerry 10/QNX and not the BB7 devices / OS they already knew, they would have not stopped laughing or thought that it was just devices used by people in those jobs, not actually an OS powering those devices.

BlackBerry needs to accept that their brand is a detriment to most US consumers and distance themselves from it despite what the CMO thinks.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 02:03 AM
    I like the BlackBerry produced ad but it really should have said "BlackBerry 10" and not just "BlackBerry". Because the brand is so tarnished in the US, most people simply think all those things are a disillusioned advertisement.

I showed this same ad to about 60 people during a presentation and without my caveats explaining that it was referring to BlackBerry 10/QNX and not the BB7 devices / OS they already knew, they would have not stopped laughing or thought that it was just devices used by people in those jobs, not actually an OS powering those devices.

BlackBerry needs to accept that their brand is a detriment to most US consumers and distance themselves from it despite what the CMO thinks.

Posted via CB10
    Very true. BlackBerry needs to distinguish between their legacy offerings and BB10, making it very clear that they are UNRELATED.

Night Radio Show Tune-In and Discussion: C0012487D Q&A with an Ex-Mormon/LDS: C00121BDD
    10-07-13 02:25 AM