Been looking at the rumor mill on GSMArena. Apparently the Blackberry Curve Touch will have a 3.7 inch screen. I've mostly used 4.3 inches such as the HTC Desire HD & HTC HD2. I find it difficult to use my Blackberry Torch sometimes cause the screen is way smaller.

Will RIM ever give us a decent size Blackberry with a good battery in it? 1500mA or something with a 4.3+ inch screen. I'd love for them to do it. I'd instantly buy the device along as it isn't SurePress
    07-01-11 08:08 AM
    Well then I have good news and bad news! I heard a rumor that they ARE going to produce a device just as you describe, BUT that it will have sure press. OUCH!

j/k

We shall see what the future holds when the QNX devices come out in 2012 and beyond perhaps you WILL get your wish.
    anon3700711 likes this.
    07-01-11 08:13 AM
    4.3 inch screens are a bit too big for my liking. It goes from being a phone to a brick, too much to fit in my pocket...
    07-01-11 10:07 AM
    will we even see the 3.7"?

delays delays delays

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-11 10:10 AM
    Well then I have good news and bad news! I heard a rumor that they ARE going to produce a device just as you describe, BUT that it will have sure press. OUCH!

j/k

We shall see what the future holds when the QNX devices come out in 2012 and beyond perhaps you WILL get your wish.
    I'd be completely heartbroken with RIM if they ever put SurePress on a device like that. Totally unfair.

I'm looking forward to OS7 and the future ones. Admittedly I don't even know what QNX is..
    07-01-11 08:41 PM
    Blackberry is for people who don't want a phone the size of a small phonebook.
    07-01-11 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD