Hi... i have a Bold 9700, and just today I was at my local video store and for the life of me couldn't remember a few movies I wanted to see! You know how you'll be somewhere, and whatever it is you want to remember - be it a movie you want to rent, a book to read, whatever -- and later on you can't remember what it was!! That's the problem I am having!

Is there an application (free or cheap is good!) that is great for this kind of thing? Thanks so much!

Sometimes I take a pic of the product with my camera phone... that helps somewhat.

Thanks
    liz
    10-30-10 06:00 PM
    I just use the memo pad. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 06:05 PM
    +1 for memo pad! Remember to save on exit.

10-30-10 06:22 PM
    Ditch memo pad and use BBNotepad instead (OTA link). It is free.
    Much more robust, opens more file formats and saves to
    the memory card. It is far and away superior.
    10-30-10 06:40 PM
    It's a bit primitive but all I do when making a list is compose a new email lol but the other suggestions are in fact better
    10-30-10 06:44 PM
    I didn't realize I'd get so many responses, but this is great!! thanks for your hep.
    10-30-10 06:46 PM
    There's also the task application.. if you don't use it for anything else.
    10-30-10 10:01 PM
    You may want to try Shopper or OurGroceries. Both are free and in App World. They are shopping lists applications and the lists can be shared with family and friends across different phone platforms.

My wife and I have a shared list for groceries, 1 for house to-do, etc. I also have my own list of books and songs I want to buy and mark it off the list once they are purchased.

10-30-10 10:25 PM
    Hi... i have a Bold 9700, and just today I was at my local video store and for the life of me couldn't remember a few movies I wanted to see! You know how you'll be somewhere, and whatever it is you want to remember - be it a movie you want to rent, a book to read, whatever -- and later on you can't remember what it was!! That's the problem I am having!

Is there an application (free or cheap is good!) that is great for this kind of thing? Thanks so much!

Sometimes I take a pic of the product with my camera phone... that helps somewhat.

Thanks
    liz

You can create a blackberry group and it has a list option. You can share the list or leave it on the group its self. You don't have to add anyone to the group unless you want to. That way you can keep the list private. Hope this helps.

10-30-10 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD