I noticed that when I watch youtube videos when I'm connected to wifi they are much clearer but when I'm just connected to 3G the videos are gritty. I don't know who's to blame blackberry or verizon? Or if there's a way to change this. Anyone know?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-11 09:16 AM
    they are much faster on Wi-fi because wi-fi is much faster than the Verizon 3G. No one is to blame. It is simply a matter of wi-fi being faster than 3G.
    03-02-11 09:43 AM
    they are much faster on Wi-fi because wi-fi is much faster than the Verizon 3G. No one is to blame. It is simply a matter of wi-fi being faster than 3G.
    Exactly!! Wi-fi is always faster and why wouldn't you use wi-fi whenever possible? I saves your battery too!
    03-02-11 09:47 AM
    Exactly!! Wi-fi is always faster and why wouldn't you use wi-fi whenever possible? I saves your battery too!
    Unless you're at my house where Verizon DSL cuts out every 10 minutes and you have to go into Manage Connections to turn off WiFi, then reload the video on the cell network; or go reset the router. As much as I like Verizon for cell phones, I hate it for everything else.
    03-02-11 03:21 PM
    Unless you're at my house where Verizon DSL cuts out every 10 minutes and you have to go into Manage Connections to turn off WiFi, then reload the video on the cell network; or go reset the router. As much as I like Verizon for cell phones, I hate it for everything else.
    Wow! That's too bad you have DSL.
    Maybe you should move? ONLY JOKING!
    Really, I feel sorry for you tho. Wish I had an answer.
    03-02-11 05:05 PM
    So what about blackberries on At&t's network

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-11 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD