Is there anyone else out there that cant recieve texts msg when sent?? Mine are coming in 3 hrs later or i have to reboot my system or turn my radio on and off to get them. Any ideas or solutions?!? THX ya'll!!
    05-28-10 02:53 PM
    Try calling your carrier... It's probably not a BlackBerry issue. Just in case, what is your carrier and where are you located?
    05-28-10 02:56 PM
    Called them...they did a master reset...it worked at first but an hour later it went back to the same problem. my carrier is sprint/nextel...ive had the phone for 2 yrs 8350i...maybe itz just time for an upgrade?????? im in Jerzee......
    05-28-10 03:01 PM
    Sounds like the issues that I used to have when I was with Sprint... I'm sorry, I don't have any other info for ya!
    05-28-10 03:24 PM
    is that why ur with verizon now...lol...but thanks for the reply!
    05-28-10 03:28 PM
    LOL I went thru a couple other carriers prior to going to VZW, and I'm by far the happiest with them.

When I had Sprint (about 10 years ago) I had more problems than anyone should have to deal with. People would call, wouldn't ring on my end, they'd leave me a voicemail, I wouldn't get a notification for an entire day or so, it was awful, and because of that experience, I will NEVER give Sprint another penny of my money ever.

I would think it would have something to do with Sprint's network/servers, I'm don't really think that it would be something relating to the BB operating system.
    05-28-10 03:38 PM
    Sprint and SMS/MMS has never been good I've found. It used to be that getting a MMS from Sprint to Alltel or from took hours.
    05-28-10 08:28 PM
    No problem with SMS or MMS here... Works great as advertised...
    05-29-10 12:49 AM
    Issues with SMS are almost always carrier-related. SMS uses voice, not data; therefore, it does not matter which device is used. RIM's servers are not involved with SMS.
    05-29-10 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD