So all this time on my blackberry I was going to crackberry.com and it would take me to the forums, then I seen the web address: wapforums.crackberry.com it takes me a different looking page to the forums and now when I click forums on my blackberry from cracberry it takes me there its cool I guess but just wondering what/how that was happening??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 02:58 PM
    To view CrackBerry on your device, open your browser and type in wap.crackberry.com, no www. When the page loads, scroll down and click on install CrackBerry launcher, it will give you an icon on your screen, click it and you're here...
    03-18-09 03:03 PM
    Just save wapforums.crackberry.com as a favorite on your BB Browser.

the way it works is CB sets up a wap site that mirrors CB Forums just it has a lo-fi fast loading template to make it easier to navigate on your phone.

great little mod, i use it on my DE and PA forums.
    03-18-09 03:06 PM
    cb launcher FTW
    03-18-09 03:39 PM
    03-18-09 03:42 PM
    So all this time on my blackberry I was going to crackberry.com and it would take me to the forums, then I seen the web address: wapforums.crackberry.com it takes me a different looking page to the forums and now when I click forums on my blackberry from cracberry it takes me there its cool I guess but just wondering what/how that was happening??

The reason why you are seeing the mobile site instead of the regular forums is because the mobile site is cached in your browser. I along with the others prefer the mobile forums but if you rather have the normal forums, you can go to the bottom of the main forums page and select Return to Default View. This will then give you the same forums look that you would see on your computer.

03-18-09 08:55 PM
    I don't know if its my settings or not, but when Im on CB Mobile on my bb, and I want to reply to a post, it shows me like the 1st sentence of the post & no reply button?
    03-28-09 08:16 AM
    Get the CB Launcher on ur BB!!! lol, Waz up Aaron!!!
    03-28-09 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD