Ok, forgive me...I can't find anything to help me with this. I've got CB icon. I just found (after a LONG time) ESPN launcher. I was hoping there was a list or if someone knows some links to sites to download launcher icons (like the CB launcher). I'd love to have these on my BB. Any thoughts? I've seen the USA Today, but I can't find a link anywhere. Ebay? Fox News? These would be awesome...

thanks
    matt
    11-07-07 02:08 AM
    I believe this is a feature offered by a FEW websites, and it's only really started over the past 12-24 months...

No list that I know of, but I will say a few other forums do offer this; not mentioning any names
    11-07-07 04:09 AM
    MLB has one wap.mlb.com/blackberry/
    I love the ESPN one
    11-07-07 07:11 AM
    I believe this is a feature offered by a FEW websites, and it's only really started over the past 12-24 months...

No list that I know of, but I will say a few other forums do offer this; not mentioning any names
    Would a site that ryhmes with grin mac be one?

I will look
    thanks
    11-07-07 12:20 PM
    MLB has one wap.mlb.com/blackberry/
    I love the ESPN one

Thanks! If only I was a MLB fan. NFL, NCAA would be nice..
    11-07-07 12:21 PM
    I have a mobile company and we have a product that works on the Blackberry that does what you are looking for. Here is an example (wont work with Verizon, yet)

Test link #1 (jad): tinyurl.com/28x9yv

We can make a "launcher" that can launch any WAP page. Tell me what you want and i'll make you one?

We are looking to roll this out to any company that has a WAP site - thats our business model with this. Get paid by the publishers and hopefully have them all have this on their sites.

It should also work on any phone (not just the BB)

Any comments you can give would be great
    01-23-08 11:55 AM
    ABC News has one, as does Pinstack.com
    01-23-08 12:02 PM
    Hey dbreckling:
    I am interested in finding out more about your company and the services it offers. We'd like to develop platform agnostic WAP site launchers for all the sites on our network. Can you send me a link to your company's website or an email where to send you my contact information?
    03-28-08 11:23 AM
    Try this out - its free an easy: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bla...hortcuts-7145/
    03-28-08 11:36 AM
    Have you tried using the Blackberry Web Browser? My Curve came with a pre-loaded 'Home Page' link under the Blackberry Bookmarks. Takes you straight to all kinds of Blackberry downloads and links for your phone with options like Facebook, New York Time, etc. I've found lots of great launchers that way and it's really easy.
    03-28-08 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD