I am pretty new to Crackberry, but I wanted to give a BIG thank you to the people that help newbies (like me) out with all the answers to the many questions. I have learned a lot in the past couple of days. I have spent countless hours reading and rereading tips and problem solving tips from various threads, to help me get my unlocked T-mobile 8900 up to where I wanted. I used the UMA threads as well as upgrading OS. So I just wanted to go out of my way to say thank you and I really appreciate all the advise and help I have gained from the forum and the many people who contribute to it.
    03-13-10 11:06 AM
    Welcome aboard!!

Like yourself, I was a noob about a year ago. When I bought my first Blackberry, all I knew was that they were cool and could do email and surf the net...

All I've learned since then (and I still have lots to learn!) has been due to this very site. Again, welcome here. Read lots, cruise the boards, and help others out where you can. Good luck with your 8900!
    03-13-10 11:43 AM
    Yeah, with the help of the people on this forum, there is nothing you can't figure out/fix about your bb. I'll suggest that you always search for your problems before starting a new thread, but not for the same reason that some of the "don't start new threads" natzi's have, rather because it's soooo much faster to find solutions that already exist than it is to sit around waiting on someone to answer a new thread. If you don't find what your looking for after 5 or 10 minutes, post a new one.

Welcome. There are a lot of folks out there that love to find little things to complain about, but bb is the best phone I've ever owned.
    03-13-10 11:56 AM
    Welcome! This is a great site..
    03-13-10 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD