So with all the new devises out now the wallpaper section on crackberry is looking pretty slim for the new devises including the playbook . So if anyone has some cool wallpapers please add them to the wallpaper section .
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    10-04-11 08:11 PM
    Agreed!
    10-04-11 09:24 PM
    So with all the new devises out now the wallpaper section on crackberry is looking pretty slim for the new devises including the playbook . So if anyone has some cool wallpapers please add them to the wallpaper section .
    How do we add wallpapers?
    10-05-11 12:23 AM
    How do we add wallpapers?
    SUBMITTING WALLPAPERS:

If you have a wallpaper that you've already created and want to share it with the rest of the world, you can add it to the CrackBerry.com Wallpaper Gallery by running it through our Wallpaper Maker Tool. This will upload it to the CrackBerry server and allow you to give the wallpaper a title and select the category for it to appear in.

http://crackberry.com/wallpaper/maker
    10-05-11 04:50 AM
    Are there any specific rules, like where you can get the pics from, can you pull them from public domain sites? I've made a lot of wallpapers for myself from pictures I got from interfacelift.com. I used a free program called ImageCropper to crop the pics to the right size and aspect ratio for my Torch 9810. So if that is ok, then when I get some time, I may upload some. There are some that just look awesome on this nice screen!
    10-05-11 10:20 AM
    I noticed this as well.. bit disappointed with the selection for my 9930
    elvin1983 likes this.
    10-05-11 11:48 AM
    I agree. What I do, though, is just GIS "wallpaper 640x480". Find a lot of good stuff out there.

OH - When viewing from my BB, why are there TWO sections for the 9930 - where one is 480x640? So weird!
    10-05-11 12:52 PM
    Digital Blasphemy

nuf said.
    10-05-11 01:28 PM
    My biggest gripe is finding good wallpapers that have a BlackBerry logo in them. There was a thread in the Wallpapers forum that had a TON of great ones, but nothing for the 9930... I'd love to see some new WP's.
    10-05-11 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD