Yesterday I submitted a memo at work to replace my Z10 with a Passport. My primary reason was battery life. I work for a great organization and within an hour my IT manager approved me for s trial. Awesome right.

I was told the Bell Store on Brady Street in Sudbury is sold out and back ordered...

I called today to see about a possible time line and the Bell rep spoke in am ignorant tone, wondering why I want a BlackBerry...

If anyone from Bell management is reading this, please jump on this and look into this.

Other Bell stores in the area have Passports but not affiliated with corporate accounts. (frustrated)

Posted using my amazing and intelligent Z10
    rarsen likes this.
    11-21-14 05:02 PM
    Amazing how much retailers don't know....
    11-23-14 05:37 PM
    Amazing how much retailers don't know....
    So many disappointing stories here. Fistmaster, bakron1, myself and many others....

This is definitely an area Chen and the team at BlackBerry need to work on. I remember they hired a carrier relations guy recently...

? ? ? Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-23-14 07:16 PM
    If they are sold out and on back order that means that some people are interested so why ask?

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-23-14 07:20 PM
    No good registering your bad experience here....get in contact with Bell HQ or better yet have your Corp account manager group take it up the chain. Seriously, I can see this happening in retail stores in malls staffed by pimpy face slackers, but for a Corp account?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 01:16 AM
    Rogers has them or will for you no problem. Else buy a unit from Amazon or BlackBerry themselves unlocked and put your Bell sim in it. I unlocked a z10 from Rogers, gave it to a buddy who is on Bell. Zero issues and he is very happy he is free of contracts. PS i got my passport from Rogers. Excellent device.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 07:53 AM
    I'm on first six days of Passport ownership...loving it more and more.
    I'm no typing whiz, even on touch screens, but I'm really getting quite good on the physical keyboard of the passport.

You're gonna love it!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 12:20 PM
    The problem is that I can't buy an unlocked passport from Amazon. My IT department would not allow it, period.

I'm at the mercy of a Bell Corporate store.

Part of my reason for this post is to hopefully catch the eye of someone who works at or is a manager at Bell (who is pro BlackBerry) who will look into this.

11-24-14 09:29 PM
    I just wrote this on another thread, but it was only a few months ago that an actual Toronto Bell Store Manager told me BlackBerry was going out of business. It's a huge problem that BlackBerry has yet to address properly.

'BB POWERED' C001C1D66
    igor10000 likes this.
    11-24-14 10:09 PM
    Well folks, my Passport arrived and all I can say is that it's UNBELIEVABLE.

I moved from a Z10 and can't believe how smooth and fast this beast is.

11-28-14 01:51 PM
    Congrats! Your life is about to change for the better...
    Be sure to study the Hidden Features thread in the Passport forum....so many gems in there.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=974137

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 12:22 PM