We are all basically waiting for two things when it comes to BlackBerry 10. We are waiting for the announcement of the release date of blackberry 10, as well as the actual release date of blackberry 10. Everyone asks when bb10 will be released...but when will the announcement of the release of bb10 be released? Does RIM know or are they still not sure how long the final tweaks will take? It seems like they should be telling us a more firm release date soon because we're almost 6 months of to the year.
    05-17-12 06:15 PM
    RIM is getting cautious at giving exact date or months. So they announce that BB10 will be released at the end of the year. So we should just prepare for the worst and consider it will be available in December..
    05-17-12 06:18 PM
    How about since BB10 will be coming to the PB, a beta download?

Hello?
    05-17-12 06:26 PM
    Could a moderator move this thread to general discussion please? I accidently put it in PlayBook forum.
    05-17-12 07:10 PM
    Could a moderator move this thread to general discussion please? I accidently put it in PlayBook forum.
    You might want to try waiting in the BB10 forum.
    05-17-12 07:16 PM
    I will buy BB10 right when they have Whatsapp messenger there

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Crackberry Apps
    05-17-12 08:54 PM
    I hope they tell us soon! But I do respect the fact that they are being cautious and are not wanting to give concrete deadlines. Honestly, that upps the suspense! And it is a good move for them, in my opinion; since they can add more features or changes to the devices and take longer than they expected if they like. It'll happen!
    05-17-12 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD