1. ericcat's Avatar
    Hello everyone,

    I'vw got a difficult decision to make now. I'm using a 9800 at the moment, and my contract with Vodafone UK has just come to its end. So I'm looking around at what's out there. I won't bore you, suffice to say I'll likely stick with Blackberry.

    Here's the thing though. I like the Bold 9900, so do I take out a new contract now and get one of those handsets, or do I hang on to my Torch and wait a while for a BB10 device?

    My thoughts - I'm impatient, and with no BB10 delivery date or BB10 devices in the shops yet, I may as well get a 9900 now.

    Anyone else been in this position? What did you do?
    04-26-12 10:43 AM
  2. Fubaz's Avatar
    my opinion, but a second hand 9900 for a good price
    and save the contract for BB10

    where I live, I can get a 9900 for around $150
    and sell a 9800 for around $150

    so all in a 9900 would cost me $150 and thats better than signing a contract
    04-26-12 10:52 AM
  3. dbmalloy's Avatar
    You answered you own question.... if you are committed to BB then waithe for BB10 and if they do not make the device you were hoping for.... junp ship.........
    04-26-12 10:58 AM
  4. RoseBud68's Avatar
    I would have to agree with @fubaz, save that upgrade & get yourself a used 9900.
    04-26-12 11:08 AM
  5. BergerKing's Avatar
    Yup, used device, no sense burning an upgrade for an OS7 device at this point, unless you have em to burn.
    04-26-12 11:54 AM
  6. kevdasev's Avatar
    well, im in the same situation right now, my upgrade is in 2 weeks. im waiting for Blackberry World bc i feel like they will anounce a release date for bb10, and give alot of info about bb10. im pretty pumped for bb world. i say wait till then to make your decision. but the bb 9900 is soo sexxyy
    04-26-12 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD