ok,,, this might be kind of a complex thread, but if there's anywhere to get this done, it'd be here,,, sooo, what i want to do is:

1st)- set up my playbook to run on my home VPN via router, which is set up & ready to go,,, all the tutorials i've read ain't cuttin' it & it seems from what i've read, other ppl are aggranoyed @ this too...

2nd)- i want to map my phone like this guy figured out how to do w/ the playbook, --->>> http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-wi-fi-661022/ <<<--- ,,, this works GREAT & i would love to hook up my 9850 this way & just throw away usb leashes for good...

so bring it on Einsteins,,, i've been geekin' on this for the last day or so w/ no luck...
    04-07-13 11:20 AM
    Sorry, but the native BlackBerry OS doesn't have Samba support so you won't be able to map it like the PlayBook.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    04-07-13 11:34 PM
    thanks man,,, i spent many hrs. trying all different ways,,, i'm thinkin' there's gotta be some kinda workaround,,, i need a fresh perspective,,, my brain was oatmeal by the time I was done, between that & setting up VPN...
    04-08-13 09:37 AM