Hello , should I use a vpn when I'm surfing on the blackberry motion??
    04-01-18 02:21 PM
    Hello , should I use a vpn when I'm surfing on the blackberry motion??
    Whether or not you choose to use a VPN service is separate from what kind of device you are using - there is nothing specific with respect to the Motion that makes it more or less important.

I use a paid service for sure when I'm on a public WiFi hotspot. I also use it occasionally if I get sick of ads, as my provider has ad-blocking.
    04-01-18 02:42 PM
    Regardless of phone, if your using public WiFi it is critical to your privacy.
    I use ProtonVPN which has free option and can be combined with ProtonMail (Encrypted) I find Proton VPN to be the fastest connection of the 4 I used before. With the step to VPN/Mail you can place on laptops and other phones, I think up to 4???

Proton is a product of a group of scientist who work at CERN Particle Accelerator. Who felt they needed secure VPN and email that they could trust.
    04-12-18 03:49 PM
    Whether or not you choose to use a VPN service is separate from what kind of device you are using - there is nothing specific with respect to the Motion that makes it more or less important.

I use a paid service for sure when I'm on a public WiFi hotspot. I also use it occasionally if I get sick of ads, as my provider has ad-blocking.
    If you don't mind me asking, which provider do you use?
    04-12-18 10:23 PM
    If you don't mind me asking, which provider do you use?
    VPN Unlimited.
    04-12-18 10:30 PM