Snapchat is wondering which device to put it's app on next please vote for BlackBerry !!

https://support.snapchat.com/ca/incompatible

We need those apps!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 12:56 PM
    Voted!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 01:04 PM
    Voted!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks . If we get it this will be huge!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 01:15 PM
    Since Snapchat removed Snap apps from the Windows app store, I'm pretty sure they are working on that next.
    01-09-15 01:40 PM
    Since Snapchat removed Snap apps from the Windows app store, I'm pretty sure they are working on that next.
    They just don't like 3rd party apps. They must be polling for a reason.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 01:43 PM
    Bla1ze, maybe this deserves a homepage story! If we can get a few thousand votes in, we may have a chance!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 01:44 PM
    Voted.. we want it badly.!!

Posted via world class Q10 !!
    01-09-15 01:46 PM
    Voted for BBY, but for me BBM is OK! Dont need 3rd party chat apps!
    01-09-15 01:47 PM
    Isn't it sad that fanboys customers of BlackBerry have to beg to get the popular apps that iOS and Android enjoy, yet at the same time you keep preaching that you don't need apps. After all, according to your leader, Mr. Chen, BlackBerry is all business and not for fun and enjoyment. Tools not toys, right guys? I guess if you get snapchat for the passport you can enjoy those blurry pics.
    01-09-15 01:50 PM
    I think I voted? Do you just click it to bring up the checkmark? I didn't see a vote button.
    Fronzcamino and kbz1960 like this.
    01-09-15 01:54 PM
    Isn't it sad that fanboys customers of BlackBerry have to beg to get the popular apps that iOS and Android enjoy, yet at the same time you keep preaching that you don't need apps. After all, according to your leader, Mr. Chen, BlackBerry is all business and not for fun and enjoyment. Tools not toys, right guys? I guess if you get snapchat for the passport you can enjoy those blurry pics.
    It's all about security. If we can get those popular apps with the extra security BlackBerry offers, why not.?? It's people like you that don't like to see other platforms succeed and start spreading and bad mouthing like cancer on this forums like it's any of your business what we need and want. Go to your toy store app forums and spread your immaturity there.

spikesolie, Cyngold and Chrisd534 like this.
    01-09-15 01:55 PM
    We're not all collectively one person. Some of us don't care about apps, and say so quite honestly; others of us do and are happy to request developer support.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 01:56 PM
    Voted for BBY, but for me BBM is OK! Dont need 3rd party chat apps!
    BBM and Snapchat are two different things, so I don't really understand where you're getting at with that statement.

It's all about security. If we can get those popular apps with the extra security BlackBerry offers, why not.?? It's people like you that don't like to see other platforms succeed and start spreading and bad mouthing like cancer on this forums like it's any of your business what we need and want. Go to your toy store app forums and spread your immaturity there.

Speak for yourself. I really don't give a crap about all the security nonsense BlackBerry keeps shoving down my throat. Apps are far more important to me, even if I don't use that many.
    01-09-15 02:01 PM
    We're not all collectively one person. Some of us don't care about apps, and say so quite honestly; others of us do and are happy to request developer support.

Posted via CB10
    It is of course true that BlackBerry 10 is mainly for business users, but we still get all the apps from android, it's just that native BlackBerry apps are much nicer and have a better feel. So why not having a native snapchat app?

Posted via CB10
    Saulii likes this.
    01-09-15 02:02 PM
    BBM and Snapchat are two different things, so I don't really understand where you're getting at with that statement.

Speak for yourself. I really don't give a crap about all the security nonsense BlackBerry keeps shoving down my throat. Apps are far more important to me, even if I don't use that many.
    Exactly my point, if you don't really give crap why are you so opinionated about this issue, besides contradicting yourself. Move on with your life and have wonderful new year.

ponpiri likes this.
    01-09-15 02:06 PM
    I'm pretty sure no one ever said they don't need apps, if you would read I'm sure that most people said that apps isn't everything. The same if I was to say I don't love money doesn't mean I don't value it for what it is, a tool.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-09-15 02:08 PM
    Exactly my point, if you don't really give crap why are you so opinionated about this issue, besides contradicting yourself. Move on with your life and have wonderful new year.

Excuse me? Take a step back and quit being so damn sensitive, buddy. I don't care for security but that does not mean I shouldn't have an opinion about it when it's talked about in almost every thread on here.

I guess that's what I get for engaging with someone who posts this kind of comment: "Go to your toy store app forums and spread your immaturity there". Talk about contradictory.
    01-09-15 02:17 PM
    I'm pretty sure no one ever said they don't need apps, if you would read I'm sure that most people said that apps isn't everything. The same if I was to say I don't love money doesn't mean I don't value it for what it is, a tool.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    It's all over Crackberry:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...kberry-988564/
    01-09-15 02:18 PM

Sorry, but just because the app is running on BB10, doesn't mean it's secure. Looks like you drank the kook-aid Chen is shoving down everyones throat. There is zero relationship between the illusion of BlackBerry Security and security in an app. If SnapChat get's hacked, are you more sucure because you're running it on a BlackBerry. No you're not.
    01-09-15 02:21 PM
    Sorry, but just because the app is running on BB10, doesn't mean it's secure. Looks like you drank the kook-aid Chen is shoving down everyones throat. There is zero relationship between the illusion of BlackBerry Security and security in an app. If SnapChat get's hacked, are you more sucure because you're running it on a BlackBerry. No you're not.
    Might be more secure in the sense that data on your phone is more protected. The data going between that connection is not secure on any platform.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 02:32 PM
    Everyone needs a talking point. Take away security and their isn't a whole lot to talk about.
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    01-09-15 02:47 PM
    That poll has been there since existence, I keep asking you guys to make a BlackBerry force and hit them up but no one listened, glad something is being done now.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 02:56 PM
    Why is Android Tablets listed there?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 02:57 PM
    01-09-15 02:58 PM
    don't care for it but I voted for it.
    01-09-15 02:59 PM
86 123 ...