No ragrets!!! Sour grapes

Posted via CB10
    haha. Yeah, I guess. I went in to buy my 2nd Z30 last night, and walked out with a lovely Samsung Galaxy S5. The poor old Z30 just doesn't stack up anymore.

Let's hope the Passport can be their saviour, although they've had more potential come backs than Lazerus.
    07-10-14 10:10 PM
    So CB fans are voting....so what. how do we know HTC fans aren't doing the same?

BB Proud
    07-10-14 10:46 PM
    haha. Yeah, I guess. I went in to buy my 2nd Z30 last night, and walked out with a lovely Samsung Galaxy S5. The poor old Z30 just doesn't stack up anymore.

Let's hope the Passport can be their saviour, although they've had more potential come backs than Lazerus.
    Just make sure it's updated to the latest OS 4.4.4 or be very careful which apps you download, because there's an exploit going around that can work around your "security permissions" and make phone calls without your knowledge. And no security settings or permissions would do anything to prevent it...
    07-10-14 10:49 PM
    Voted Z30!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 10:58 PM
    Just make sure it's updated to the latest OS 4.4.4 or be very careful which apps you download, because there's an exploit going around that can work around your "security permissions" and make phone calls without your knowledge. And no security settings or permissions would do anything to prevent it...
    lol. Security. As if people care. I am not reliant on telco's for the updates to the latest OS upgrade so that won't be a problem. I also have an unlimited call plan, so hack away it doesn't concern me. I wonder how many people are actually affected by these scarey exploits that Blackberry is so keen to tell everyone about? Out of the hundreds of millions of Android users....maybe a few? I'd have a better chance to win the lottery. lol.
    07-10-14 11:03 PM
    lol. Security. As if people care. I am not reliant on telco's for the updates to the latest OS upgrade so that won't be a problem. I also have an unlimited call plan, so hack away it doesn't concern me. I wonder how many people are actually affected by these scarey exploits that Blackberry is so keen to tell everyone about? Out of the hundreds of millions of Android users....maybe a few? I'd have a better chance to win the lottery. lol.
    Um... Ok... I was just letting you be aware of it. I have many friends with Android, and I've told them about it too. Do you know what their responses were? "Oh, thanks for letting me know, I'll make sure to load the latest version." Which is why I made sure to list it since the problem is fixed in that version... I don't get why you're getting so defensive over it. If you really don't care that someone takes control over your phone, then, um, great... *so confused*

Edit: I have unlimited data and texts and everything else as well, doesn't mean I want anyone else using it. I use MAC address filtering in my wireless network at home too, even though my internet provider doesn't charge me extra for more usage. I guess I'm weird that I don't like granting everyone access to my stuff for no reason...
    07-10-14 11:17 PM
    Some people are hurting very bad. ..So BlackBerry-ers keep voting , we are winning and some people can not handle BlackBerry superirity

From my ? phone
    07-10-14 11:19 PM
    It's more about someone taking your info and stealing your identity and running your life

? BlackBerry Q10 ?
    spikesolie likes this.
    07-11-14 12:06 AM
    Nice!

From my z30
    Awesome post! BlackBerry ftmfw!

? BlackBerry Q10 ?
    07-11-14 12:09 AM
    So CB fans are voting....so what. how do we know HTC fans aren't doing the same?

BB Proud
    We know because we're winning.
    07-11-14 01:31 AM

Ermm.. Lazerus only had one? So your statements kinda impotent.. using Jesus would have made your reference make more sense js

Check Out TechCraze
    spikesolie likes this.
    07-11-14 04:14 AM
    These are always fun.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    kevinnugent likes this.
    07-11-14 05:53 AM
    I would say we are lucky to have the editor include the z30 in the poll. He likes the M8. He would have won if he had simply left BlackBerry off the page. Just saying. On another note, there are enough iphone fanatics monitoring us BlackBerry users daily here. Why so sour, you can go over to imore and have them go vote.....or perhaps they are secretly voting for the z30!.....lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 07:50 AM

And what did that have to do with anything? I wonder who goes in a store and buy a duplicate phone...

Oh how lovely is the s5! You can now wash your phone when brushing in the morning

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 05:24 PM
    Ermm.. Lazerus only had one? So your statements kinda impotent.. using Jesus would have made your reference make more sense js

Check Out TechCraze
    How many did Jesus have?
    07-11-14 10:28 PM
    How many did Jesus have?
    He's supposed to have 2. Whether you believe in that or not doesn't matter. Anyways failed analogy about Lazarus

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 10:51 PM
    How many did Jesus have?
    He's had hundreds.. for his first and second one.. some people thought 1844 some people 2000.. he's had loads of 'potential comebacks'

Check Out TechCraze
    07-12-14 02:37 AM
192 ... 678