• Android - Google

3 6.98%
  • ios - Apple

4 9.30%
  • wp8 - Microsoft

0 0%
  • Other

2 4.65%
    I think QNX is the best platform but I don't know what I am talking about. I would really enjoy some input from people that have more knowledge about this than I do. What is the easiest platform for developers to use? What is the most secure platform? What is the most stable platform?
    02-22-13 11:25 PM
    when it comes to mobile computing, embeded computing, securtity and the rest of your questions! QNX hands down! a quick google search will provide you endless resources on QNX!
    02-23-13 03:37 AM
    I think QNX is the best platform but I don't know what I am talking about. I would really enjoy some input from people that have more knowledge about this than I do. What is the easiest platform for developers to use? What is the most secure platform? What is the most stable platform?
    The best Device for mobile computing is obviously the Surface Pro!
    02-23-13 04:31 AM
    02-25-13 03:17 PM
    You're putting this poll up on a BlackBerry forum open to a group of people who are going to be very biased against BlackBerry haha. But in all honestly (and I have used BlackBerry, Android, and iOS...no Windows yet) I think that BB10 is the best mobile computing platform. QNX is more versatile and secure than Android or iOS which means it has a higher potential. I also believe that BlackBerry put an enormous amount of effort into creating BB10 and I really think it is a winner.
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    02-25-13 03:21 PM
    Hey folks,

As I read the question over again, it is somewhat confusing people as you ask which platform in the title of the thread and then ask which device in the poll.

If you ask which device, for me it's a toss up between GS3 & BB Z10.

I think the best platforms is what works best for you and what you are looking for. The top platforms are in my opinion, in no particular order, is Android and QNX.

They both offered specfic and compelling features that cater to different requirements. If you are looking for security though, I would definetly say that QNX is the one for you.

Just a thought!
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    02-25-13 03:35 PM
    Hey folks,

I think the best platforms is what works best for you and what you are looking for. The top platforms are in my opinion, in no particular order, is Android and QNX.

They both offered specfic and compelling features that cater to different requirements. If you are looking for security though, I would definetly say that QNX is the one for you.

Just a thought!
    Very true about finding what works for you
    02-25-13 03:36 PM
    Very true about finding what works for you
    Just posted a revise copy of my post as there is a little confusion to the question(s).

What do you think?
    02-25-13 03:43 PM
    Very cool and interesting list. You wouldn't think right off the bat that QNX would be involved in all of these different areas.
    02-25-13 03:43 PM
    anyone even know what mobile computing means? im sure 90percent of ppl are confused by it and Thors gave a horrible explanation of it.

it is another one of those term that BBRY is throwing around.
    02-25-13 03:59 PM
    anyone even know what mobile computing means? im sure 90percent of ppl are confused by it and Thors gave a horrible explanation of it.

it is another one of those term that BBRY is throwing around.
    It is pretty self explanatory. It is....mobile computing! The term "computing" really means doing anything that involves computers. And as we all know, mobile phones are computers.
    02-25-13 04:03 PM
    Why put a poll like this on a Blackberry forum? We all know what the results will look like.
    02-25-13 04:13 PM
    I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice my mistake. I souldn't have tried to create a thread in the midle of the night. The pole is supposed to say platform. I know how to edit a post but I haven't figured out how to edit a thread.
    I know the pole is going to have bias towards BB. I was trying to pull out some information about what makes QNX so good.
    02-25-13 05:05 PM
    I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice my mistake. I souldn't have tried to create a thread in the midle of the night. The pole is supposed to say platform. I know how to edit a post but I haven't figured out how to edit a thread.
    I know the pole is going to have bias towards BB. I was trying to pull out some information about what makes QNX so good.
    There's no real mistake in the thread title. But for future reference, you can't edit it. If you need it edited, then press the little triangle with the ! in it at the start of the thread and ask them the mods to change it.
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    02-25-13 05:12 PM
    Why put a poll like this on a Blackberry forum? We all know what the results will look like.
    This type of poll should be across Mobile Nations and not just in Crackberry. As "dangerousfen" points out, the answers will be really biased.

I would suggest that someone in the Crackberry Team see if they could get this posted across Mobile Nations, that would be a better. But I would say that it will problaby go more in a battle between Androis & iOS at this time. There is not enough exposure for BB10 for now, since the USA realease is in a few weeks and the rest of Asia & Africa are getting theirs now.

Personally, I feel this is too early to be asking this question and would be better answered in a year from now, so to give BB10 a real chance of exposure and people actually using it!

Just a thought!

Cheers!
    02-25-13 05:28 PM
    I'm really intrigued to see what the results of this poll will be on a Blackberry forum
    Shanerredflag and vzinside like this.
    02-25-13 05:29 PM
    How about the accessories for the mobile computing??? Bring on the mobile mini docking station that allows a mini-mouse and larger monitor (also mobile). How about a phone that expands into a tablet?? Good things to come folks. May sound extreme now, but so did mobile phones 50 years ago.
    02-26-13 11:32 AM
    How about the accessories for the mobile computing??? Bring on the mobile mini docking station that allows a mini-mouse and larger monitor (also mobile). How about a phone that expands into a tablet?? Good things to come folks. May sound extreme now, but so did mobile phones 50 years ago.
    For Android - Here you go: http://www.androidcentral.com/hands-...dfone-infinity

As for BB, not sure we will see this anytime soon! Would be nice though! :-)
    02-26-13 01:31 PM
    I'm really intrigued to see what the results of this poll will be on a Blackberry forum
    the result could NOT be correct because the poll opener forgot to include MAC OS X on Macbook Air... ;-)
    02-27-13 04:48 AM