So when I listen to music or watch a video on my BB Storm 9550 and try to turn the volume up or down there's like a 10 second delay that didn't used to be there its quite annoying and I have no clue what started it. Just wondering if anyone has a clue before I go into my verizon store and b***h em out for another bad phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 10:51 AM
    Should be fairly instantaneous. Unless it's on the first track and your holding it down too long. Then it will try to go the previous song that isn't there. Try tapping it quickly. Good luck.

11-18-10 11:39 AM
    Ya I figured about as much. Yet another bad phone from Verizon or BlackBerry however ya want to look at it. I love BBOS among other reasons for loving BB but I am so sick of these crap devices.

Every time I have to replace one and the longer I have to wait for RIM to come out with hardware that actually competes the more I think I could switch OS.

Well anyways thanks for the reply.

11-18-10 03:04 PM
    Your welcome Mike, sorry to hear of your probs. It is pretty hit and miss unfortunately. I have been running the same bb for over a year without many hiccups. Hope you get it straightened out.

11-18-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD