hi, i am a client of voipgo for a longtime, with my voip router/gateway i have a fonction to route the calls witch means i call the box from my mobile phone and i can call anywhere in the world at a voip rates. now i am looking for a way to make this automatic so i don`t have to dial the gateway number, enter my acces code, enter the fonction then the phone number i want to call, simore gold1 adapter make this possible but it is constly a 75 can$, i don`t care about using my mobile minutes, i am juste looking for an automatic way to always route my calls through my gateway. thanks
    02-21-11 10:35 AM
    I use a VOIP service with my 9700. What I do is have the voip number in my faves (telus), use that number, then the pause or wait function, then the number to dial. many or my contacts have office extensions so i end up with something like this in the contacts phone number 16044848058(P)250374XXXX(W)1234.
    the contact phone # can be quite long, with several combinations or pause & wait.
    When setting up the contact, use the blackberry menu button to add the pause or wait. You can also put them in with the N (pause)or B (wait) keys. If you want a pause longer than 3 seconds, use NN.
    02-21-11 06:30 PM
    Just download Free VOIP software from www dot messagingbay dot com.

You can choose to connect to US, Asia or Europe servers. Even you can ask for free credit to call normal phone through email.

Their system is running on Amazon cloud.
    04-18-11 08:52 PM
    search for stardextalk on the interent , they offer a fantastic application that work in blocked countries on the blackberry

I have found that most application only dont work due the APN setting not been correct on the phone
    01-10-12 08:53 AM
    Well I own a call shop in Canada I think you should contact PBX VoIP providers they will give you reseller rights. Hence you can call at even cheaper rates by just using their particular phone dialer. No need to connect to gateway every time. Well thats what I do at my call shop, I have subscribed to TheRealPBX. You can contact their support department they will help you give a walk through.
    02-24-12 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD