I recveived a voicemail while I was doing something else. A window popped up informing me of a new voicemail, and I accidentally clicked 'save' Now even though I have no new voicemails, I cannot get the indicator on the screen to go away. I have tried a battery pull, and I have tried to go to the saved messages folder to delete, but both of these were to no avail. What can I do to get rid of the indicator?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-08 03:53 PM
    04-26-08 03:55 PM
    Make a call to your voicemail even if you don't have any. That will usually make the indicator go away.
    04-26-08 03:56 PM
    Ok I tried doing the thing from blackberryfaq and I have called my voicemail what seems like a billion times and so far no change.

04-26-08 04:09 PM
    Are you sure it is the voice mail indicator?

Also, try this....have someone call you and leave you a message so that you know you have one. Then check your voicemail and see if it goes away.
    Last edited by jimmers; 04-26-08 at 05:28 PM.
    04-26-08 04:22 PM
    Ok, so getting another voicemail worked. Don't know why that glitch happens, but it is all sorted out now. Thanks

04-26-08 05:20 PM
    Glad that worked !
    04-26-08 05:27 PM
    Ok, so getting another voicemail worked. Don't know why that glitch happens, but it is all sorted out now. Thanks

Didn't see this sooner, I had this happen last night and called myself from home, left another message and that cleared it. Which of course, you now know lol.
    04-26-08 07:12 PM
    This actually isn't a BlackBerry thing. This has happened to me on every phone I've owned. It can happen if you check your messages and hang up before the icon goes away. If you close out of your voicemail by following the exit prompts you can avoid this. If it happens, just leave yourself a voicemail from another phone and then check it and make sure you don't hang up before the icon goes away.

04-26-08 10:22 PM
    I need this voicemail indicator.. how can i put it on? it does not tell me i have new voice mail when i received one..
    07-07-08 08:40 PM
    Help, my voice mail indicator is not working. I had 3 messages from 2 days ago i did not know about until someone called and told me they left a message.
    08-06-08 10:50 PM
    Did anyone find a solution to this problem?
    My blackberry's voicemail indicator works fine, but my boss's indicator doesn't show up. I've sent a test voicemail to his device, but there's no indication that there's a message for him.
    Thanks for reading!
    11-20-08 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD