I have the new Sprint Blackberry Curve 3G smartphone. I have noticed that I no longer have a voicemail icon with this new phone. Does anyone know what happened to it and how do I get it back? I just checked my voicemail and I had 12 of them and had no idea.
    10-26-10 02:26 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull yet? With the bb on,remove the battery, wait 30 seconds and put it back in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 04:01 PM
    Yes I have done that good ole battery pull and still nothing. I do have an icon on the menu that is a phone with a tape player looking thing on it that says Visual Voice Mail but that never says I have messages.
    10-28-10 08:21 AM
    Have you put in your Voice Mail Password into the Visual Voicemail programme? Also have you set it to check with the server automatically?

DJ
    10-28-10 08:26 AM
    I thought the voicemail icon disappeared once you installed visual voicemail.
    10-28-10 10:45 AM
    The Visual Voicemail came already installed on my new phone. This is so annoying.
    10-29-10 07:29 AM
    I just got the same phone last week with the same problem. Spent an hour with Sprint support yesterday and got nowhere. I'm taking the phone back this weekend.
    10-29-10 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD