Had a quick question if anyone could try and help me. When you record a voice note it does in .amr or am something format, not like a .mp3 or .wav form. Is there a way to change that or convert it. I have dj drops from well known artist that i have met, and are saved on my tour and when i went to dump them in my editing program it did not notice that file type...Thanks in advance...
    03-16-10 01:10 PM
    I did a google search and there appear to be a number of converters but I don't know anything about them.

string searched ".amr to mp3 converter"

Good luck.
    03-16-10 07:40 PM
    I just had to convert a couple of hour-long interviews and had great luck with FreeStar AMR to MP3 converter. The link to the line on CNET's Download.com site is below.

I picked it because it had a good rating from both editors and users.

FreeStar Free AMR MP3 Converter - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
    06-10-10 07:12 PM
    I just had to convert a couple of hour-long interviews and had great luck with FreeStar AMR to MP3 converter. The link to the line on CNET's Download.com site is below.

I picked it because it had a good rating from both editors and users.

FreeStar Free AMR MP3 Converter - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
    Thanks for posting the link. I was looking for something to convert .amr to .mp3 also and found your post.
    06-10-10 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD