Is there a way of just saving a voice note. The only options I have are send an MMS or to delete the voice note. I just want to save it.
    12-22-07 06:57 AM
    Not yet! However I have heard that this will be an option when the OS v4.3 comes out!!
    12-22-07 08:31 AM
    There is a way how to do it. Once you have finished recording, send it to one of your BlackBerry emails. Open attachment, voicenote.wav in particular (since you will receive 6 attachments) and then save.

If you are always saving voicenotes, you might want to purchase the VR+ application. Great app.
    12-22-07 05:39 PM
    There is a way how to do it. Once you have finished recording, send it to one of your BlackBerry emails. Open attachment, voicenote.wav in particular (since you will receive 6 attachments) and then save.

If you are always saving voicenotes, you might want to purchase the VR+ application. Great app.
    Chinesecatt - I don't have that option either...
    Open 'Send Voice Note'. It says 'Click OK to begin recording voice note. Click again when recording complete.' I record it and the only options I have are 'Send as MMS' and 'Full Menu'. Under 'Full Menu' it has 'Help', 'Send as MMS', 'Switch Application', and 'Close'.
    02-11-08 11:28 PM
    Chinesecatt - I don't have that option either...
    Open 'Send Voice Note'. It says 'Click OK to begin recording voice note. Click again when recording complete.' I record it and the only options I have are 'Send as MMS' and 'Full Menu'. Under 'Full Menu' it has 'Help', 'Send as MMS', 'Switch Application', and 'Close'.
    Select send as mms then select a recipient. Then press the button on either side of the scroll ball and select save(as draft) and there you go. One recorded note...then come back and listen to them or send them to your own blackberry account...e-mail address.

Mark
    04-29-08 01:19 PM
    Select send as mms then select a recipient. Then press the button on either side of the scroll ball and select save(as draft) and there you go. One recorded note...then come back and listen to them or send them to your own blackberry account...e-mail address.

Mark
    Oh my my..
    Could RIM have devised a more convoluted way of simply using a feature that should be a no-brainer for a "business" phone.
    Even the cheapest of MP3 players allow this functionality.
    This is my first post.. I joined because of this issue.

Yes I know I can download VR+ but I should not need outside software for so simple a task.
    The phone has a microphone; it has a speaker and it has a memory card....
    It defies all logic that no one added this when they wrote the software.
    07-28-08 11:14 PM
    After recording the voice note, there is a folder icon at the bottom of the screen that is labeled "rename". Click on that, and you will have the option to save. I don't know if that option is 4.5 specific or not since I upgraded the day I got the Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 05:55 AM
    Geez. I have OS 4.3. I'm amazed at how many features they added/improved between 4.2 and 4.3. I've used voice notes very effectively on 4.3, and it is easy and intuitive - as it should have been for a long time already.

OS 4.5 is going to be a HUGE improvement to anyone with 4.2.
    07-29-08 07:01 AM
    Geez. I have OS 4.3. I'm amazed at how many features they added/improved between 4.2 and 4.3. I've used voice notes very effectively on 4.3, and it is easy and intuitive - as it should have been for a long time already.

OS 4.5 is going to be a HUGE improvement to anyone with 4.2.
    Yeah I think that it is disgusting how they upgraded 4.3 as opposed to 4.2. They are similiar but it seems like you get so much more with 4.3. I have 4.5 now and compared to 4.2 its 1000 times better. Thats why some users including myself cant wait for the official release.
    07-29-08 07:18 AM
    Can anyone please suggest how to send voicenotes to a group using BBM. I have created a group but I can only send typed messages or I can tag a VN with a picture. Is there a way to send a VN to a group withpout tagging it with a picture? I have a BB Curve 8330.
    02-14-10 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD