Okay so my voice mail symbol is still up. I deleted my voice mail, even called my voice mail again make sure it was deleted it is. So why would the symbol still be up??? - it's really annoying having that symbol up.. Also my phone rebooted twice, before if rebooted it had a white box that flashed on screen what can that be??
    04-12-11 11:41 AM
    What you can't wait for more than an hour for a response?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f143/help-please-603859/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 12:08 PM
    Its really annoying me that the voice mail symbol is there.. You wanna be nice or don't even respond, you couldn't even answer my question... This forum is starting make me more and more not want to be on here because the nasty people. Can someone not nitpick at me and please help me asap!!!
    Last edited by amanda09joe; 04-12-11 at 12:16 PM.
    04-12-11 12:14 PM
    What I find annoying is people who post multiple threads and bump their posts when the question they're asking could have been solved before a thread was even thought about being made.

At least with this new thread you actually gave it a better title than "Help Please"

Google is your friend crackberry: voicemail icon wont go away - Google Search

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 12:23 PM
    Do you have any saved voicemails? maybe that;s keeping the symbol there for what ever reason.

Also, ridesno159 is not being nit picky. Double posts are frowned upon in any forum. Post once and wait for a replay. Depending on the traffic you could get a response right away or not. It could take a day or more. just have patience.
    04-12-11 12:23 PM
    Its really annoying me that the voice mail symbol is there.. You wanna be nice or don't even respond, you couldn't even answer my question... This forum is starting make me more and more not want to be on here because the nasty people. Can someone not nitpick at me and please help me asap!!!
    And you are quickly becoming someone that people don't want to help due to your attitude.
    04-12-11 12:24 PM
    And you are quickly becoming someone that people don't want to help due to your attitude.
    I am actually very nice on here.. There other people that have attitudes.. But its okay, I'll find help another way.
    04-12-11 12:26 PM
    Do you have any saved voicemails? maybe that;s keeping the symbol there for what ever reason.

Also, ridesno159 is not being nit picky. Double posts are frowned upon in any forum. Post once and wait for a replay. Depending on the traffic you could get a response right away or not. It could take a day or more. just have patience.
    I got it to work, i left another voice mail and then it deleted and removed the symbol.. Thanks anyways
    04-12-11 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD