I think the voice control and sayit are pretty bad. But voice control is a little better than sayit.

I noticed if you put a company name in the contacts And then you tell voice control to call company name, it doesn't work. It used to work for me when I would put a company name in the first name field.

Now the voice control does not call any contacts anymore. Now even though it keeps saying it's indexing the contacts it does not come up anymore when I give it the command to call a certain contact. Even when I use to be able to call those contacts.
    08-22-14 07:27 AM
    I think the voice control and sayit are pretty bad. But voice control is a little better than sayit.

I noticed if you put a company name in the contacts And then you tell voice control to call company name, it doesn't work. It used to work for me when I would put a company name in the first name field.

Now the voice control does not call any contacts anymore. Now even though it keeps saying it's indexing the contacts it does not come up anymore when I give it the command to call a certain contact. Even when I use to be able to call those contacts.
    You're in luck cause 10.3 and 10.3.1 are coming soon with an amazing update to Voice Control (It's now called BlackBerry Assistant). I tried it on 10.3.0.1052 leak and it's amazing. If you need it, you should try the leak (you can even update without wiping your device by using sachesi). It's a full os with extremely few bugs
    08-22-14 05:09 PM